Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why doesn't Hannity ever invite J.D. Hayworth on his show?

Every time I look around there's John McCain on Hannity's TV show or radio. I don't think Hannity is all that "American" as he claims he is by always pandering to McCain when he knows he's a RINO. Can someone explain that to me? Does anyone even care what McCain thinks about anything or believes anyhting that comes out of his mouth? Hannity is losing credibility by doing this. Also, on Hannity's radio show yesterday a caller started questioning about Obama always standing up for muslims and Hannity sounded irritated and didn't want to talk about that, he changed the subject. I'm starting to think Hannity is part of the lame stream media.

Banned
    Not hard to figure out

Even though he is a bit better on the border issue , Hannity is still a Rino panderer

Always has been.

He did grill McGoof last night on anchor babies though , He nailed him with about 10 questions but McCain dodged them and in the end you could tell McCain is all for continuing anchor babies.

But I will say Hannity did try

FOX News has been overtly pushing John McCain for weeks now! Greta has had him on every other day as well.

Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch support Comprehensive Immigration Reform AMNESTY with Obama, just like McCain.

Welcome to the GLOBAL ARISTOCRACY.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity and Fox are both promoting "a pathway to citizenship" (AKA amnesty) McCain just fits the bill.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    FOX News has been overtly pushing John McCain for weeks now! Greta has had him on every other day as well.

Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch support Comprehensive Immigration Reform AMNESTY with Obama, just like McCain.

Welcome to the GLOBAL ARISTOCRACY.

W
    Every time someone at ALIPAC finds information that a corporation is supporting illegal immigration, we boycott it. Why do you guys not do the same with FOX? We KNOW Murdoch supports illegals, so why the hypocrisy?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal

Every time someone at ALIPAC finds information that a corporation is supporting illegal immigration, we boycott it. Why do you guys not do the same with FOX? We KNOW Murdoch supports illegals, so why the hypocrisy?
    My family already boycotts Fox.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Why do you guys not do the same with FOX? We KNOW Murdoch supports illegals, so why the hypocrisy?
    I'll up the ante. Why do you subject yourself to TV?

"TV is a prescription for group think." - ME

Banned
    Balance is a good thing

Activists need Fox , We also need Cnn and all the rest ,
    That is how we can keep track of the truth vs spin

We also need the many news stories that are posted here , we also need input from other forums and websites. Even though some are banned here , We still need to be scanning several of them.

While we know the msm is clearly for amnesty, Cnn and other cable channels are also , and Fox , while the owner wants amnesty they still will present opposing views and more so then other cable news.

Information is power , the more we get the better , never forget that

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Hannity is still a Rino panderer

Always has been.
    Along with fellow Foxer O'Reilly and over on radio, Michael Medved. Believe me, folks, they know where their bread is buttered.

Justthefacts wrote,
    Balance is a good thing

Activists need Fox , We also need Cnn and all the rest ,
    That is how we can keep track of the truth vs spin

We also need the many news stories that are posted here , we also need input from other forums and websites. Even though some are banned here , We still need to be scanning several of them.

While we know the msm is clearly for amnesty, Cnn and other cable channels are also , and Fox , while the owner wants amnesty they still will present opposing views and more so then other cable news.

Information is power , the more we get the better , never forget that
    You can have all the NEWS you want and then some. However, if your foundation has been pre-determined through all of those sources, then your judgement will reflect the desired outcome. Hard to climb out of a box when one does not realize they are in a box.

Cultures, habits, customs, dogmas, they do not just sprout from dry ground overnight. They must be watered and cared for. Then the prized rose is tended to as such, a prized rose with specific needs and desires.

We did not get here overnight. We were indoctrinated to think customarily, habitually, with out, or with little questioning the all knowing, and all seeing intellectuals.

Brilliant, aren't they?

As someone who only has a grade school education and has given up TV close to 25 yrs ago, my opinions and thoughts may be skewered and based in ignorance picked up along the way. But, I work with what I have. Therefore all of the above is just my $0.02 worth, not yet adjusted for inflation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast