Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Why Isn't the Federal Gov charged with aiding and abetting ?

Illegal Immigration,and for failing In their constitutional oath to protect United States citizens from all enemies foreign and domestic ? I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Banned
    Oath of office of the President of the United States http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_of ... ted_States

Can we sue the government for not protecting us against an invasion?

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."

With that in mind, I must ask, what about the Republicans? No traitors there?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."

With that in mind, I must ask, what about the Republicans? No traitors there?
    Are you kidding? Maybe I misunderstand your question....but these boards are full of criticisms of Republicans. Have you not seen the criticisms of Juan McAmnesty, Grahamnesty, Meg Whitman, Gov Schwarzenegger (however you spell his name)......? Have you not read the criticisms of the illegal employers, the anti-US Chamber of Commerce..... many of whom are supposedly conservatives or Republicans? - on fiscal issues, except when it comes to US tax payers subsidizing their cheap foreign labor. George Bush 2 was roundly criticized for his pro-amnesty pandering.

Its been pointed out here many times that Reagan was for the 1986 amnesty.

ALIPAC has endorsed some Democrat candidates, as long as they are strong pro-enforcement.

I don't know where this comes from - The anti-enforcement crowd frequently makes this accusation, that us pro-enforcement advocates only criticize the Dems. We criticize whoever is anti-enforcement, or pro-open borders, or pro-amnesty.

We are very consistent and non-partisan, and equal opportunity when it comes to naming the traitors.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Don't get your feathers all ruffled builditnow, I was referring to the title of the thread. I was feeling all inclusive, it is a part of my generous nature.

Don't get your feathers all ruffled builditnow, I was referring to the title of the thread. I was feeling all inclusive, it is a part of my generous nature.
    As I said above, I might have misunderstood. It sounded like a more general accusation, I barely noticed the post title. My feathers do get quite ruffled when I read this common accusation, usually coming from the anti-enforcment crowd. I just read it earlier this evening on another site, so I'm glad for the opportunity to respond here again. I think it just exposes their own partisan line of thinking, they are just projecting whats in their own heads - that its all about RepubliCONs vs. DemoRats. And I know full well it is far from the truth.

Since you have a generous nature, and are feeling all inclusive, I'm sure you can forgive me, in time.

Maybe there are others here who need to be reminded that many RepubliCONs are as traitorous as the DemoRats ......Topsecret? Please don't give them any ammunition.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

builditnow wrote,
    I'm sure you can forgive me, in time.
    Done. No time needed.

Gather up the hemp rope and I'll show you bi-partisanship.

builditnow wrote,
    I'm sure you can forgive me, in time.
    Done. No time needed.

Gather up the hemp rope and I'll show you bi-partisanship.

maybe we should change the title to "couldnt everyone who supports amnesty be tried for aiding and abetting."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast