Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is Mexico allowed to have so much power in the U.S.?

I know it's all about cheap labor and greed... But before the 2000 election of Bush, I don't remember Mexico having this much power over our own government and our lives...It's getting so bad, I keep waiting for the Mexican flag to appear over the White House.

Bush is the first president that openly sat back and let Mexico control foreign policy in the U.S.... Mexico makes decisions that benefit Mexico at the expense of America and the American taxpayers.

Why are racist organizations like La Raza or Mecha allowed to exist? What would happen if there was an organization for 'Whites'?? They would be shut down immediately!

It's unbelievable and embarassing that a great country like the U.S. is bending over for a third world corrupt country that can't even run their own country.

What's even more unbelievable, both candidates for President are perfect for Mexico... Mexico is going to get everything they want from either a McCain or Obama presidency. I guess that's why these two were chosen to pick from...Mexico wins, the American people lose either way with McCain or Obama.

When are the American people going to wake up and put a stop to what our government is doing to it's citizens?? My biggest fear is Americans will do nothing and we will fall like Rome.

We need to write in none of the above and then they will have to give us new candidates.

What would happen if there was an organization for 'Whites'??

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    We need to write in none of the above and then they will have to give us new candidates.

This would be a start...If we could get 'none of the above' on the ballot? Then maybe we could get new candidates that we like, instead of the weasels they select for us.

Molly, you're right about Bush...things got 100x worse after he took office. It's taken only 8 years to completely change the demographics...and now the balance of power has shifted to Mexico. The tipping point has passed...it's a free-for-all now.

There are dozens of ghost towns in Mexico and Central America...only some of the women and children remain to keep the home fires burning.

We are no longer experiencing a 'stealth occupation'...it's an out-and-out 'takeover'. We have NO representation ANYWHERE...and the Mexicans have LULAC, MALDEF, MeCHa, LaRaza, and 48 Consulates.

We need to send all of the so-called "Latino Leaders" back to Mexico...so that they can fix their own country! But then...this IS Mexico - the last time I looked!

Molly, you're right about Bush...things got 100x worse after he took office. It's taken only 8 years to completely change the demographics...and now the balance of power has shifted to Mexico. The tipping point has passed...it's a free-for-all now.
    That's exactly the truth. We not only have to cater to those here illegally, we have their politicians sticking their nose in our affairs yet we aren't allowed to say a word. This isn't America anymore at all. It's Mexico. Every single thing we have fought for since was alive is back in worse shape than it was to start with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The politicians only worry about what the Mexicans think of them to get the latino vote? These same idiot politicians actually think most Mexican Americans want illegal immigration. That's how stupid the politicians are in this country... The rest of us who aren't Latino, are now second class citizens in the U.S. , we don't matter anymore.

The two canidates we have now are there because they will go along with the plan to merge Mexico, Canada and The United States together. Bush was implementing this and so will the other boozos we have to choose from. Why do you think nothing is being done about this? New World Order my friends! This is why I will not vote for either of the two traitors but will write in Ron Paul if I have to. This problem of illegal immigration is just one of the plans of the NAU. Once there is the NAU there will be no borders between Mexico and Canada. There are secret organizations that are in charge and no matter who is voted in as President that person will go along with their plan. The organizations are the one's who helped put these people there as our choices. We really don't count and neither do our votes. So very sad but true!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    The two canidates we have now are there because they will go along with the plan to merge Mexico, Canada and The United States together. Bush was implementing this and so will the other boozos we have to choose from. Why do you think nothing is being done about this? New World Order my friends! This is why I will not vote for either of the two traitors but will write in Ron Paul if I have to. This problem of illegal immigration is just one of the plans of the NAU. Once there is the NAU there will be no borders between Mexico and Canada. There are secret organizations that are in charge and no matter who is voted in as President that person will go along with their plan. The organizations are the one's who helped put these people there as our choices. We really don't count and neither do our votes. So very sad but true!
    I agree, both candidates were put there to implement 'The New World Order'.... This next election is like some horror movie...Both candidates are horrible for America, and our lives will be one long nighmare no matter who wins.

The reason is that George Bush and the corrupt (now ex-) Mexican President had a sweetheart deal between themselves. The deal is that Mexico gets to unload its least productive citizens and increase remittances of American dollars to Mexico. And then, George Bush's constituency of corporate pigs get to give the finger to US workers, and they also get the middle-class to subsidize those same corporations by paying for health care, birthing, ESL teachers, WIC, etc, etc for its workers. In May 2006, Fox traveled to Washington state and made speeches to a horde of illegal immigrants telling them that the US must provide legal status for them. How would an American president be received going around Mexico advocating that we send the dregs of our society to settle there, rob them of jobs, hospitalization, social services, education...?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast