Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Why Obama Will Survive the Equivalent of Five “Watergate Scandals”

Why Obama Will Survive the Equivalent of Five “Watergate Scandals”

by Dave Hodges - thecommonsenseshow.com
    May 17, 2013 - Featured, Main, Martial Law
    Tagged: agenda 21, federal reserve, goldman sachs, government, new world order, police state, wall street, war - 24 comments

Mark Twain once talked about history not necessarily repeating, but he noted that history sure does rhyme.

Richard Nixon was unable to survive one direct hit upon his administration, namely, the Watergate scandal. Conversely, Obama is facing five scandals which dwarfs Watergate in terms of criminality, abuse of power, malfeasance of office and outright treason. The damage inflicted upon the American people by the criminal syndicate occupying the White House, in American History, is unparalleled. Yet, Obama is going to survive and this article will describe how Obama is this century’s version of the famous escape artist, Houdini.

The Alternative Media Is Doing Its Job

In Part One of this series, I detailed how various researchers have determined that it only takes 10% of the population to passionately hold to an ideal for the ideal to reach critical mass and go viral. I also described how the knowledge that this country is being run by a criminal syndicate is taking hold and we have likely passed the 10% threshold as evidenced by the fact that America is outraged by (1) Benghazi-Gate; (2) IRS-Gate; (3) AP Spy-Gate; (4) Whistle-blower-Gate; and even (5) Fast and Furious is beginning to make a second pass. The alternative media is being so effective that it is forcing the MSM to jump off Obama’s ship and claim they do not support him any longer (e.g. MSNBC Chris Mathews).

The Calm Before the Storm

Even the great fence sitter, Glenn Beck, is beginning to throw words around like “impeachment” in reference to Obama. And this is coming from a man who cannot decide if he is in the MSM or the alternative media. Remember, according to Beck, 9/11 is exactly as the Bush administration claims it was, an al Qaeda venture. This is the same al-Qaeda that we are allegedly fighting in Afghanistan while supporting in Syria in our effort to oust Assad.

Regardless of the pedigree of many reporters who are now hinting at the fact that we are witnessing the last days of the Obama administration, the President himself, seems unbelievably calm.

Obama is calm because he knows that he is going to survive the largest onslaught of simultaneous scandal exposures in our country’s history. There has never been a time in our history in which a sitting President has been besieged with this much exposed fodder aimed at his removal. If Watergate forced Nixon to resign, Obama should have been crushed by the comparative weight of his scandals and he should have already exited the White House.

Why hasn’t this happened?

Sacrificial Lambs Buy Time

It is not likely that the Mafioso inhabitant presently residing in the White House will ever leave office prematurely. In fact, I think it is likely that Obama may never leave the Oval Office in 2016 as well.

If this were 1974, I would be advising Obama to pack his bags and I would also be advising him that he should be begging Joe Biden to grant him a pardon for his criminal acts including the facilitation of the murder of Ambassador Stevens. Make no mistake about it, Obama will survive these crises. However, Holder and possibly even DHS director, Janet Napolitano, may not.

Undoubtedly, Obama will offer up the head of Eric Holder as a sacrificial lamb and he will be gone by Labor day, if not much sooner and this will buy Obama time to enact his endgame strategies which will negate the five Watergate wolves trying to break through his door.

Holder’s departure will bring celebrations in the alternative media and their followers as we will be dancing in the streets. We will also smell blood and want more removals. But the head of the President will never be touched despite the fact that all of us will soon be screaming for Obama’s scalp. It will just never happen.

What Will Save This President?

There is one game changing event which will suddenly and irreversibly negate the momentum that the alternative media has achieved in terms of exposing and removing this criminal administration from power.

In the last eight months, I have repeated the mantra that most of what drives this government today is the preservation of the Petrodollar on behalf of the Federal Reserve. I have also detailed how Iran is selling its oil to Russia, China and India for gold, thus threatening the preeminence of the Petrodollar in which the other countries of the world must first purchase dollars from the Federal Reserve for the “privilege” of purchasing oil. This process provides the only backing that our dollar possesses.

Iran, China, Russia and India are destabilizing the dominance of our currency. Before you cheer the fact that the Federal Reserve is about ready to take a much deserved blood bath, please realize that you have a job to go to every Monday morning because of this one-sided arrangement and it is all about to end unless Iran can be toppled.

Why Syria?

Have you yet figured out why Obama will survive these crushing scandals and assume power in this country in a manner only reserved for such despots as Stalin?

The road to Obama’s immediate survival runs through Damascus.

On the surface, Syria seems so very insignificant on the global chessboard. However, the key to invading Iran and seizing their oil fields is to first control Syria because the occupation of Syria is an insurmountable checkmate against Russian ground troops intervention.

If the US takes over the Syrian revolution that we started through our al-Qaeda proxy forces, the US will gain a huge tactical advantage in the Middle East. The installation of short and medium range missile batteries in Syria will serve as a deterrent and a blocking mechanism for Russian ground troops ability to intervene in Iran.

If Russia allows the US to control Syria, Russia, will lose any chance of preventing a US/NATO takeover of Iran. Russia and China have heavily vested themselves in gold. If Iran is stopped from selling its oil for gold, China, Russia and India will have wasted a enormous amount of the respective GNP’s in acquiring gold. And the acquisition of gold will be for naught if the US is above to re-establish the dominance of the Petrodollar as the world’s reserve currency through a successful invasion of Iran.

For awhile, it appeared as if Russia did not have the stomach for WWIII and they were going to let us topple Assad with so much as a whimper. I have been shocked as I watched Russia apparently acquiesce to an impending takeover of Syria by US led forces. However, recent Russian events make it clear that WWIII is on the horizon.

The Game Changing Piece Now on the Chessboard

A now widely circulated report emanating by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has written about a meeting which just concluded between Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and US Secretary of State John Kerry and the report is stating that President Putin has ordered Russian military forces to “immediately move from Local War to Regional War military operational status and to be “fully prepared” to expand to Large-Scale War should either the United States or European Union enter into the Syria Civil War. I would also presume that this admonition also extends to US led NATO intervention as well.

A definition of terms is critical. A Regional War is clearly speaking about the entire Middle East.

According to the Mission and Objectives of the Russian Armed Forces, a Large-Scale War denotes:

“A war between coalitions of countries or larger world powers. It can be precipitated by escalation of an armed conflict, local or regional war by way of a significant number of countries from different world regions being effectively involved. In a large-scale war, the warring sides would pursue radical military and political goals. It would require that participating countries mobilize all of their available material resources and moral courage.”

This is a Clear Declaration of War!

My military and intelligence sources were telling me last year that Alaska and Taiwan were at risk of a Russian invasion with regard to this conflict as is the North Pole if we intervened directly in either Syria or Iran. The North Pole? The North Pole’s melting glaciers has exposed the world’s greatest oil supply as well as untold amounts of gold and other precious metals. This is another story for another time except to illustrate that the Russians are talking world war if we topple Assad and invade Iran.

This means WWIII is near and this reality is evidenced by the fact that the Russians are drawing a clear line in the sand and this is why Obama is not concerned about any thought of impeachment. The one thing that will distract the country from the five present “Watergates” will be the commencement of World War Three.

If anyone doubts the veracity of these claims just ask yourself if the forces of darkness behind the Federal Reserve are going to give up their wealth and dominance without so much as a fight? Is it worth risking WWIII? If you are a Federal Reserve Board Governor and your safety has been assured under by your escape into nether regions of Denver International Airport, when the proverbial poop hits the fan, would you proceed forward? Of course you would. And if you were Obama and were facing impeachment as well as a lengthy prison term for your involvement in five Watergate type scandals, would you move forward with this agenda? Of course you would. Given the dramatic shift in the corporate controlled dinosaur media, Obama is clearly being blackmailed and his present options are narrowing with passing day.

Why Is the MSM Vilifying Obama After Worshiping Him?

Who owns the MSM? Who owns the Federal Reserve system? Who owns the controlling interest in the defense industry? Who owns oil? Who owns the dollar? When one realizes it is the same small cabal of people that Patrick Wood wrote about over three decades ago in his book he coauthored with Anthony Sutton, Trilaterals Over Washington, you have your answer. A war will benefit all of the above business interests as well as to preserve the status of the Petrodollar dominance. And Obama is being chastised by a former lap dog media because they are forcing his hand to act militarily in the Middle East. Obama does not want WWIII, but he is getting backed into a corner by the corporate controlled media and will act in accordance to his own selfish interests.

It is not very far-fetched to believe that Obama will also be thrown a bone as a reward for his compliance to the NWO. The bone? How about getting promoted from President to Permanent Dictator when martial law is declared?

Conclusion

Time is running out for the Petrodollar and Obama must be made to act now. Impeachment and imprisonment or WWIII? That is Obama’s choice. And of course how will Obama solidify his power just prior to commencing the next war to end all wars? He will mix in the mother of all false flag attacks and he will blame Syria and/or Iran, and then institute martial law. And what will America look like from that point on? The legislation, lying dormant for the moment, gives us an accurate accounting of what life will be like in a soon to be transformed America. Remember, Obama promised to fundamentally transform America. He is very close to accomplishing this goal and this is why he is not worried about the five Watergate type scandals which are now exposed in the MSM and the alternative media.

Part three of this series will examine what life will soon be like in America given the scenario described in this article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of the Sheep Are No Longer Asleep

by Dave Hodges - thecommonsenseshow.com
    May 16, 2013 - Conspiracy, Featured, Main
    Tagged: censorship, crony capitalism, depopulation, false flag, goldman sachs, new world order, obama, police state, wall street - 16 comments

The world is finally beginning to wake up to the global tyranny that is threatening all of humanity. In the past two months I have heard from people that I have not heard from or seen for 10-20 years. I have heard from former players, students, friends and neighbors.

Several people contacting out of my distant past may not sound significant, but I had zero expectation of hearing from any of these people again. And all of the contacts were motivated by their concern for the decimation of our Republic and my work towards reversing the trend curve.

Sometimes as I pound away at my keyboard in the middle of the night, I wonder if I am making a difference with regard to awakening the multitude of sheep in this country. Frequently, I have wondered if any of us are making a real difference. Yet, I have met so many gifted morally upstanding people in our Patriot movement. The majority of the people in the alternative media, too many to mention, have talent, charisma, intelligence, education, a love of God and country and are only motivated by the desire to live in a society which is governed by people who want to help their fellow man, not to enslave them.

I am very gratified to say that my personal barometer says that after a long battle, the journalists in the truthful media are beginning to reach a critical mass of influence. In the classic book written by Malcom Gladwell, The Tipping Point, postulates what it takes to get an idea to go viral. True to Gladwell’s premises, we in the alternative media have dramatically increased our contact base and our subsequent reach.

Just Who Is the Alternative Media?

One does not have to maintain a website or host a talk show to have an effect in the war on corruption and tyranny. I have met several people on Facebook who share articles that they identify with and they send these articles to scores of people. Many of these same people will also write an accurate and succinct summary of world events in a paragraph or two, insert a clever picture, which serves to enhance the meaning, and then send it on. They, too, comprise the alternative media.

I am simply awestruck at the reach that we are acquiring in the alternative media. We are having a dramatic impact and the effect is incredible given the fact that we are demonized in the MSM and the globalists control 98% of the corporate media. And, yet, America is still waking up.

All of us, whether we write, broadcast, share on Facebook or simply educate our neighbors and friends, should all take a look in the mirror and pat ourselves on the back because we are being successful in the first step towards taking our country back, which is to awaken the sleeping masses.

How Does the Process of Awakening Work?

Scientists from the prestigious Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have determined that if just 10% of any given population holds to an unshakable idea, that the idea will become adopted by the majority of the country. However, the scientists who belong to the Social Cognitive Networks Academic Research Center (SCNARC) found that if the ideas are shared by less than 10% of the population, the idea will not progress and will eventually die out. The research was first published in a peer reviewed E Journal in an article titled “Social consensus through the influence of committed minorities.”

Computational and analytical methods were used to discover the tipping point where an obscure idea eventually becomes the majority opinion. The finding has dramatic implications for those of us trying to wake up the sheep in this country.

The SNARC scientists found that the 10% figure was applicable whether they were talking about the spread of innovations or to advance a political ideal.

Our Friends Did Not Fund this Research

The research was funded by the Army Research Laboratory, with its obvious DARPA connections, through SCNARC. Additionally, the Army Research Office, and the Office of Naval Research contributed as well. SCNARC’s corporate and academic partners consist of IBM, Northeastern University, and the City University of New York, as well as collaborators from Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, New YorkUniversity, Northwestern University, the University of Notre Dame, the University of Maryland, and Indiana. As most of you will recognize, many of these organizations are fronts for globalist projects. Therefore, you can bet that the other side has a vested interest in limiting the number of sheeple that we are able to reach and convert.

Now does it make sense on why the globalists are out to control the internet? Why they seek to enact draconian legislation such as the NDAA and the Patriot Acts so they can create a matrix on who is being effective in the awakening of our country and then have a means to arrest the influential subversives who would oppose the emerging totalitarianism? It is obvious that the globalists seek to control the dialogue so that the critical mass of 10% is never reached. However, it is too late. The proof that the 10% threshold has been broached is apparent given the explosion of the alternative media and, unfortunately, there is one more factor to consider.

An Ominous Sign of Success

While most of us were still asleep, we would have been allowed by the globalists to lead lives of quiet desperation. However, as we awaken and seek to take action against the criminals who have hijacked our government in such scandals as Benghazi, the AP scandal and the abuse of power by the IRS, the globalists must take action. Simply put, our newfound awareness is becoming problematic for the globalist plans for world government and the unfolding of eugenics programs designed to dramatically reduce the population.

The globalists know that we are an incident away from running down everyone of them so that we can get our hands on them and then subsequently hang them from the light poles on Wall Street. Why do you think that 30% of Congress has announced they are not seeking re-election? They are frightened and they know what is coming and so does DHS. Oh yeah, you say, as you suddenly remember that DHS has purchased 2.2 billion rounds of ammunition and 2700 armored personnel carriers. DHS is declaring war on the American people and in particular, they are going to go after veterans, Christians, gun owners, Libertarians, Constitutionalists and former supporters of Ron Paul.

Success Comes With a Price

Our newfound awareness comes with a price tag. You, I and anyone who reads these types of articles are a threat to the establishment and must be dealt with. Assassination is no longer a widespread option for the globalists, as there are too many of us. To deal with what could evolve into an awakening monster, the globalists are meeting in secret this weekend in order to decide how to deal with us.

I think prudent people would be asking why the G-7 nations have called a highly unusual emergency meeting this weekend outside of London. This was unscheduled and can only be considered as an emergency meeting.

Bank Holiday or Worse?

Is a “bank holiday” coming in our immediate future which would likely be preceded by a false flag event in which martial law is rolled out? I know, I know, that this is only the talk of conspiracy theorist. However, I have always maintained a revaluation of assets and currencies would eventually take place. The globalists forced down the price of gold by manipulating the market and buying as much gold as they could at the depressed price. Why would a rich person buy as much gold as they could? Of course, they are seeking to convert their soon-to-be worthless cash into gold preceding the coming calamity.

Additionally, I have happened across some information which is suggestive of the fact that globalists are going to be collecting much more than gold, they will soon be collecting people. More on that and other issues as well in part two.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...longer-asleep/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt