Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Why Should I now support you

Someone tell me why I should support the Truck Drivers, The Carpenters, The Brick Masons, the Roofers... the list goes on and on and on.

Now that you are loosing your jobs in droves and you line up in the unemployment line complaining about Illegal Aliens that took your jobs, or destroyed the economy by building homes that no one could afford.

Where were you years ago when we complained that Illegal Immigration was out of control

Where were you as your neighbor got layed off and you mumbled to yourself (thats too bad, glad it wasnt me)

Where were you when we fought back against Bank of America giving out Auto loans and credit / debit cards to Illegal Aliens

Where were you when Dubai ports deal was going down in flames

Where were you when we fought to get the border fence up

Why was your voices silent on NAFTA or the Nafta Super High Way .. you dont think its happening; ask the people that are fighting in Texas to keep they're land from seizure by the US government

When I lost my job, did you notice, did you care .. I dont think so.

So tell me why I should care if you lost your job. I am sorry your childrens belly is empty from your inaction, not mine....

I'm sorry folks .... I no longer care. If the American people are this pathetic they deserve what is coming they're way
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am giving you a standing ovation.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    We should not lose site of the fact that we live among the best people in the world and in the best country in the world. Americans have a lot to be thankful for. I care, and will continue to care, regardless of what those I disagree with think or do.

I understand where you're coming from but you don't stop loving a son or daughter simply because they're lazy, uninformed, and reckless. However, as a father or mother, you should never give up attempting to correct their bad behavior.

I'm sorry folks .... I no longer care. If the American people are this pathetic they deserve what is coming they're way
    If it's coming their way, it's coming our way too. Please don't give up caring, regardless of how tough it gets at times.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have felt this way also for so long. Everyone has complaints about IAs, and they don't like them being here, but it's always followed up with "but what do we do? You can't do anything about it. It is what it is."

Americans are soft. Im hoping a bad economy will toughen us up a bit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lord knows you don't want to rock the boat.....even when it's a sinking ship. LOL

MW
    SicInTiredInSoCal wrote:

Americans are soft. Im hoping a bad economy will toughen us up a bit.
    The current situation concerning our economy should work to our advantage. However, it's important that we not become lackadaisical in our fight. IMHO, now is the time to give everything we have left to fight our opposition! We've been given the advantage (faltering economy), now it's time to see what we can do with it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This is directed more at people that sit on they're collective backside .... you are either on our side or you are not.. it is that simple.. I will not offer help to those that will not help themselves.

Look how many visitors we have ever hour.. do they join ALIPAC... NO, so I take it as in they are with the opposition Pro Amnesty Groups

They must be or they just dont care enough. I will take care of my brothers and sisters that stand with me... for if you dont, you must have another agenda thats more important.

I will not stand with those that do not stand with me

I also have lost respect for the Teachers and their powerful Union.... Here in Nevada us "unspecial" people are having their hours cut back....loosing our jobs....having benefits cut back..no raises for more than 2 years...and we have to take it.....Here in Nevada our Governor said "NO RAISES" for the Teachers Union....and now these "Special Honored People" are DEMANDING their raises and will sue to get them...they are entitled to them....so now we have more money blown on Lawyers...sorry if any of you out there are teachers.... but I think this attitude is crxp
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A lot of people feel the way you feel, Airborne.

The American people have been so complacent it's amazing that it's taken even this long for us to find ourselves as we stand today. (If we're even standing.....some would say we're just about on our knees right NOW)

We talk about being "Proud Americans".

Hmm. Let's see how proud we're feeling when we get just a tad farther on down this road and path we've complacently allowed our country to be taken.

For some, the pantry will have to be bare before they turn off the TV and wake up and smell the coffee.

The really awful part is for those of us who paid attention or who are now paying attention and are having to watch this happen.

And to top it off many people are wondering if it's already too late!?

You all get a standing ovation from me, I am agreeing with you to the max.

You all are what we call, great AMERICANS, and I love you all.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast