I hope AL Sharpton enjoys his blood mney. JMO
Victim: Attack fueled by Zimmerman verdict

Christopher Simpson has broken hand, injuries to his chest, head and arms

Jul 15, 2013

MILWAUKEE, Wis. —Christopher Simpson says the attack he suffered Sunday night while walking in Milwaukee was fueled by anger over the George Zimmerman verdict.

"At first it was one guy on me pummeling me. And then it's two and then it's three, and then a whole bunch of them just came out of nowhere and I was just really in bad shape," Simpson said.

Around 7:30 p.m., Simpson was at 26th and Cherry streets, walking home from playing cards at a friend's house.

"This man was just walking through the park and they just all jumped on him and they were just beating him and, like, 'This is for Trayvon Martin,'" said Tiffany Biles, who witnessed the attack.

Those words stung, Simpson said.

"I hate to think it's all about the Trayvon Martin thing, but that's apparently what it was all about," he said.

After Simpson was attacked, a young African-American couple came to his aid.

"A guy came with his girlfriend and said, 'What the hell are you guys doing? Leave this guy alone!' He said, 'Don't worry' and he held my wrist and he said, 'As long as I'm here, you'll be OK.'" Simpson said.
Simpson said that interaction grounded him.

"I've never been raised to think anything of people other than how they present themselves to me, how they are. And that just showed it again last night. I've got to keep that belief because if I lose that, I lose everything," he said.
http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east-...z/-/index.html