Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wiliam: My conversation with the FBI today

Friends,

Over the years, I have spoken with FBI employees on many occasions for many reasons.

One office I have a lot of familiarity with is the OPM (Office of Personnel Management).

The OPM does the FBI background checks for higher level security clearances with many Federal agencies and the Pentagon.

I have maximum respect for their job as they are tasked with doing deep background searches on people that will be given access to classified information. Their goal is to make sure nobody that engages in criminal conduct or that works for foreign agents gets access to sensitive materials and information.

I have friends that have worked or do work for the NSA, CIA, NASA, Dept of Defense, Dept of Energy, FBI, and some others I might not want to mention. Several have included me in their clearance checks because of our past work together and my positions with lawmakers and government.

Interviews with OPM are very serious matters. They ask about a large host of things about a person's character, personal life, and loyalty to America.

Today, during an OPM interview for a friend of mine that is renewing or updating his clearances, I could not help my self by answering the following question as i did.

I could hear the agent on the phone gasp., but I believe they got the humor in my response.

FBI Agent: "Do you have any reason to believe that Mr. _______ holds any allegiance to or is under the influence of any foreign government?"

William: "Oh, you mean like President Bush?"

After the interview was complete it occurred to me that President Bush would probably fail to clear an OPM background check based on what I know of the man.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LMAO.

Great answer W.

And one day, I might have to use this man for a reference.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROFL too funny

That was great W. ROTFLMAO!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

Sounds like a valid response.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Very clever W.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

------------------------

I forgot -will he be called Ex-president Bush later or???

Reading this made me think whose name will be attached to President _____ sooner then later. After hearing 'President Bush' for so long it will be hard to get used to another name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast