Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I may have taken a bit of a break in the last few days, but I'm not 'done' yet.

Oh goodie - more things to do!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ready to get back into the fight after a good few days of R & R!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I've been waiting on this. I knew W had something in mind, he just needed some rest!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: William: ALIPAC Strategy Announcement coming Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    1. Go after King George and light up the phones in DC again demanding Congressional investigation into the White House for non enforcement of our immigration laws.

2. We are going to push this issue into every election... city, county, state, and Federal. We will publicize the traitor lists and recruit candidates nationally.
    EXCELLENT. Especially #1. That dope needs to be removed from our highest office for flat out refusing to do his sworn duty and directing others beneath him to not do theirs. We must not let him get away with that outrage.

If that is not a High Crime & Misdemeanor, I don't know what is.

I don't have a problem going after KING GEORGE...the only thing is he is so out of touch, bull headed and deaf to the American citizens that I doubt that no matter how much we go after him regarding the borders, it won't do any good! Besides, he is gone in 18 months and he is a LAME DUCK!

I think we will get more "bang for the buck" if we go after our Senators and Congress people on this issue...those up for re-election and those who are not! The President will be gone without any hope of coming back in 18 months...the Senators and Representatives are a different story! The only "term limits" they have are our votes!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Revved and waiting!

awesome..

something fishy is going on with that border... chertoff seems to have plans that differ from everyone elses.. and bush the lapdog is following right along.

MW
    dianiasanchez wrote:

Since the immigration reform was cancelled, the U.S. government now is saying that things will get much worse because they have

ï€* Suspended a national plan to identify the undocumented that qualified for legalization
    ï€* Removed a program for employers to sign their workers up for authorities to verify their identity
    ï€* Canceled a program that destined additional funds for border security
    ï€* Stopped funding to improve the investigation units for human trafficking
    ï€* Suspended the contracting of hundereds of agents for the Border Patrol and entry ports to the U.S.
    Please provide the source of your information.

Suspended a national plan to identify the undocumented that qualified for legalization
    Illegals still need identified for deportation.

Removed a program for employers to sign their workers up for authorities to verify their identity
    If in fact such a program did exist, why would they remove it? Regardless of what happened to the shamnesty bill, we still need to identify illegals that are being hired and the employers that are doing the hiring. The employers that are hiring illegals need prosecuted and the hired illegals deported.

Canceled a program that destined additional funds for border security
    What additional funds? The 4.4 billion was part of the amnesty bill. There never were any "additional" funds without the bill passing. In other words, no additional funds have been canceled.

Stopped funding to improve the investigation units for human trafficking
    What investigation units were being specifically funded to stop human trafficking? That all falls under the umbrella of ICE, doesn't it?

Suspended the contracting of hundereds of agents for the Border Patrol and entry ports to the U.S.
    Like I said, let's please see your source of information! An increase of BP agents has already been writting into law. This latest attempt at amnesty has nothing to do with laws already in effect.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William....this is SO what I hoped would be the next move. I'm ready!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I slept a good bit of the day today. I I am ready to go on the offensive for a change.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast