Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, I need a question answered

I called Richard Burr's office and was told the calls from NC are 50/50 on this bill with the farming community heavily calling. They said they were getting a lot of vote no calls but they were from the same people. SO question is, do these Washingotn lines have caller ID to know who is calling (identifying repeat callers)?

Caller ID

No, they don't have caller ID. They are trying to spin you so that you will not blame them when they vote for this bill. Let them know that you will hold it against them. I always tell my representatives that if they vote for this bill then I will not vote for them.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Ronny, I called Burr today, too. I got through on my 3rd try. The girl told me they had 3 lines and were all busy.

She starting reading me what's on Burr's site. I can read for myself. I asked her point blank since Burr's against amnesty, does he consider it amnesty if the illegals pay a fee and do anything else that's required.

She put me on hold and said she'd find out. She came back and said they didn't know.

More, BS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ronny:
    I suggest you call back the Burr office and tell them you support America's farmers and do hope they find sufficient workers to meet their employment needs. But in doing so they shoul first seek American citizens who should receive preference. If they cannot legitimately find citizens then they can hire properly documented aliens. Hiring illegal aliens, though, is not an option.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: William, I need a question answered

Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    I called Richard Burr's office and was told the calls from NC are 50/50 on this bill with the farming community heavily calling. They said they were getting a lot of vote no calls but they were from the same people. SO question is, do these Washingotn lines have caller ID to know who is calling (identifying repeat callers)?
    This is a new story. Two weeks ago the DC and Winston office told me it was about 80/20 against the bill. The farmers must be cranking it up since then.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

JAK

Yes, I believe some of them do! I have had them plainly tell me that I am calling from Colorado... I tell them yes, but I am a member of YOUR party!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    America... lets all call Burr's office! They may see our area code but they will be hearing from many members of their party!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

We do need more NEW people calling. I have called one of his offices everyday and a lot of the NO votes are from the same person everyday.. Anyone knows what we can do about it.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

MW
    zeezil wrote:

ronny:
    I suggest you call back the Burr office and tell them you support America's farmers and do hope they find sufficient workers to meet their employment needs. But in doing so they shoul first seek American citizens who should receive preference. If they cannot legitimately find citizens then they can hire properly documented aliens. Hiring illegal aliens, though, is not an option.
    That won't be a problem if the bill passes because there will no longer be any illegals! Most of them will qualify to remain under the "Z" visa program. Furthermore, we all know that those illegals who came after January 2007 won't have a problem getting the documentation they need to indicate that they were here prior to the cut-off date.

If the bill passes, there won't be many undocumented aliens left!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    ronny wrote:

I called Richard Burr's office and was told the calls from NC are 50/50 on this bill with the farming community heavily calling.
    Either the good citizens in North Carolina are sitting on their hands or the farmers have figured out a way to get all their illegals to speak English! I can't believe the calls are running 50/50 - I certainly hope someone was feeding you misinformation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast