Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just cannot accept the results of tonight.

First off, McCain was practically dead and buried and all of the sudden he's the comeback "kid"?

He wins two states struggling with illegal immigration (CA & AZ)? I guess all the early ballots that have been reported to be overwhelming popular have been counted? What happened to the stats about romney being up 7 whole points first thing in the morning?

CNN calls the CA results with 15% of the precincts reporting?

Non stop opposition of John McCain by talk radio yet he wins overwhelmingly? Rush and Hannity usually speak for the majority of conservatives - and those conservatives are usually politically active and paying attention!

I doubt less Huckabee's results since he's representing evangelicals who only pay attention to the pro-life issue. They would run you down in the road to get roe v wade overturned, and could care less about any other issue in the race other than that. Plus, with the way the dems attack them, they are absolutely adamant to get a fake preacher in the white house.

Either the machines are fixed and/or illegals are voting in force. This is total and complete BS.

And btw - W VA was won by 46 votes.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I agree, the election has been planned and the next president has already been selected. I can't watch TV much anymore and see the globalist patsies smirking at us.

The next president will not represent me, again, and I will not acknowledge that pos for one second.

I like the thought of fighting on, it would be what our forefathers want.
    God knows America is beautiful and Americans deserve a better day.

We get to fight the enemy right here in our own government every single day. I'm ready.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

While I am certainly upset and frustrated over last night, I am not ready to give up. Between my anger and my tears, I still have my hope-much hope for this great country of ours. This is America and is so worth fighting for.

One image keeps going through my mind. When we won our independence from England, George Washington and his army fought barefoot in the snow with their feet bleeding. I still remember the first time hearing about this in elementary school and I still feel the same today. These brave men that fought to form our country never gave up, despite being a big underdog.

These great men did that to start our country. The very least that I can do is step up my calls, emails and whatever ALIPAC asks of me to help save our country. There is no way that I am giving up! That is what the people trying to destroy America want!

We owe it to both past and future generations to fight the good fight and save our country!
    Nicole

I knew we were in trouble when our government and the MSM began focusing on the economy –- as though we ‘suddenly’ were headed for a recession. We all know our country has been in trouble for a long time, although Bush continued to tout our ‘healthy’ economy. They had to divert attention from the illegal immigration issue, and unfortunately, their ‘timing’ worked like a charm on the gullible sheeple.

I don’t believe for one minute McCain won the votes. This is a monumental travesty –- almost unfathomable. There is no doubt in my mind that there has been widespread voter fraud, and our elections have been rigged to support the globalist agenda. It is absolutely nauseating to watch the MSM perpetuate this fraud and downgrade the issue of illegal immigration.

This has only made me more determined to fight; and I will fight this evil until the bitter end. Our enemies are hoping we will become discouraged and quit –- but we must persevere!

April
    This has only made me more determined to fight; and I will fight this evil until the bitter end. Our enemies are hoping we will become discouraged and quit –- but we must persevere!
    That is what it will take perserverence and the attitude that WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!!

working4change
    WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY

Yes, Agreed. We can't stop now..Failure is not an option!!!

[quote="April]
    That is what it will take perserverence and the attitude that WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!!
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

April
    [quote=fedupDeb]
    Quote Originally Posted by "April
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

Love those pics, Deb!!!! Certainly captures the feeling!

Banned
    This is far from over people

the delegate count from this morning

McCain 559
    Romney 265
    Huck 169
    Paul 16

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar ... orecard/#R

I also don't think all of Calif has been totally counted

This is far from over , We have only been pounding on McCain
    for a week , I just hope nobody gives up and backs off now

McCain isn't even close to having this wrapped up

That was a well needed read . With everything that went wrong in U.S primary politics the past week , your refreshing optimism was the coffee i needed this morning . plus a handful of prozac . Then maybe i can think like most other "Americans" . From Trancedo to Hunter to Thompson and now Gov.Romney . I just can't pick a candidate any more . Dam hard to think like a Elite for me
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast