Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

willl someone explain

Will someone explain to me what a NON-HISPANIC white is? And why the necessity to use this term.

this is really what is so bugging.

blacks - fine
    asians - fine
    caucasians - fine
    HISPANICS - what? this is a label used by the US Census bureau hijacked by power and money greedy people who speak spanish and are over teh moon to have such a label to hijack our system for so-called civil rights. It's an insanity that is peddled by politicians and the MSM is only dividing our country. It is an outrage.

Hispanic is NOT A RACE!

Re: willl someone explain

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Will someone explain to me what a NON-HISPANIC white is? And why the necessity to use this term.
    Is it Irish? LOL
    That's what I am!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

AE

When we lived in a Navy town in Washington about five years ago, my oldest daughter (then 1 had a boyfriend who was in the Navy.

He had explained to her that to his family the more "native" peoples of Mexico were looked down upon, by those of Spanish heritage. Both of his parents had come from Mexico, however he was lighter skinned than she was (her father and my mother both carry Native American/Canadian blood), and he had blue eyes.

This should tell us that both the white Mexican citizens and those of darker skin are considered Hispanic as they are both native Spanish speakers.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

The term Hispanic relates to anyone who speaks Spanish. In the 90's the Census sent out a questionaire asking the preference to be used on the Census questionaire. It was impossible to list Mexican, Central American, South American, or breakdown each state or country or different term that everyone wanted (it was quite a mess) so they ended up using the term that related to the main common thread; the language.

I worked on the project and believe me it was a nightmare, the demands of this segment of population as to what they considered themselves or wanted to be referred to was unbelieveable.

40% of the population of Mexico is considered White Mexican which is either of white European ancestry or Spanish/Mexican ancestry, so I would asssume white hispanic would refer to anyone who is from a Spanish speaking country of European or Spanish ancestry.

non-hispanic white is a causation......you know, the rest of the white race they don't want to be a part of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

General Discussion would be better placement for this so moving there from News.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know a lot of WHITE Hispanics who dislike racist Hispanics as much as non-Hispanics of ALL colors do!

AE

Well said joahzina. It is the same for those of us who have a heavy dislike for those white people belonging to racist/seperatist type groups.

My husbands co-employee, who is legally here from Mexico, has slowly been learning that true Americans do not differentiate themselves into racial groups. At first he was all "pro-Latino" when it came to things being fair to Latinos (he was upset because Oregon no longer allows illegals to get licenses and for him it was a "Latino" issue, not a legal issue which my husband showed him it was not a racial issue), or standing up for illegals who were Latino being deported, but his mind has changed drastically in a short time and he has realized that illegal immigration, Latino or not, is hurting people like himself as much as us.

I am glad so many like himself have started seeing beyind their own race biases they originally held, in order to grow emotionally and truly become Americans (which is having a sense of "we" in this country, instead of a "it's us and them" mentallity).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: willl someone explain

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    It really DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.
    For some reason Hispanics want to make sure that there is a distinction between the two.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast