Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wisconsin GOP campaign worker hospitalized after apparent gay-bashing assault

Wisconsin GOP campaign worker hospitalized after apparent gay-bashing assault
    10/25/2012
    Dustin Siggins

MADISON, Wisc. — A bitter and contentious Wisconsin congressional race saw a new level of antagonism Wednesday morning when an openly gay Republican campaign worker became the victim of an apparent hate crime.

Kyle Wood, a full-time volunteer working for GOP House candidate Chad Lee, was hospitalized for injuries suffered during what he said was an assault at his home.

Wood told The Daily Caller that vandalism preceding the assault, along with his attacker’s statements during the incident, suggested his sexual orientation and his politics each played a role.

“I was getting ready for work and there was a knock at the door,” Wood emailed The Daily Caller late Wednesday. “I opened it, and a guy wrapped a ligature around my neck, slammed my head into the doorway, and smashed my face into a mirror, telling me ‘You should have kept your [f*******] mouth shut.’”

“He then kidney-punched me, while at the same time saying I was ‘warned,’ and continued to beat me,” he added.

Gay GOP campaign staffer Kyle wood’s neck shows ligature marks after he was attacked in Madison, Wisc. on Oct. 24, 2012

Wood said his attacker’s reference to a warning likely pointed to graffiti he found painted on his car last week. The vandalism included the phrases “house trained republican faggot,” “traitor,” and “ur like a jew 4 hitler.

Those slurs, he explained, were references to him being a gay Republican working to help Lee, a straight GOP candidate, defeat the openly gay Democrat Mark Pocan.

After he discovered the graffiti, Wood wrote an open letter on Facebook to the unknown vandal. “If you understand either freedom or me at all,” he wrote, “you would that this will only make me work harder. … You can think whatever you like about me, but I will not be bullied into voting for a gay man simply because I am gay.”

Read more: GOP campaign worker hospitalized after gay-bashing assault | The Daily Caller
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

when you find an important story like this, please post the date, title, and link to this copy beneath the Sticky compilation of threats and assaults so it can be seen and added to the master list by a moderator.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great work locating this... article is added to our rapidly growing collection of reports of violence from Obama supporters directed at Republicans.

http://www.alipac.us/f9/compilation-...ctions-265756/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Dictator Obama were not running the United States Executive Branch like the final days of a communist dictator in Africa, then the FBI and Justice Department would be dispatching agents from the Civil Rights division to protect these Republican voters.

But since we do live in a dictator that rules subjectively without regard for the Constitution or the Rule of Law, no agents will be dispatched because the Obama administration is supporting these kinds of terrorist actions aimed at conservative American citizens.

W