Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    I am Wiccan/Pagan and so is our family and some friends. My brother is Gay and my father is a "Born Again Christian". Point being, each of us is allowed our own beliefs and lifestyle.

It is Illegal Immigration that is the issue, not what they practice or are branded as. We are very fortunate to live in a country that is so diverse and no one is "hacked to death" for their beliefs. Thank goodness for that.
    Jennifer, it makes me wonder EVERY time I see or hear the word "Diverse/Diversity"... People need to know the meaning of that word BEFORE they ever use it.
    The meaning of the word Diverse = To DIVIDE...
    I do not think we need a MORE DIVIDED Nation. I DO think we need MORE AMERICANS to stand up and grow a set!!!
    We are living in a hyphenated society... I do not think this is BY CHANCE!
    It is the Politically Correct Crowd that has FORCED it upon us, otherwise known as "Diversity".
    PatriotofPast, You are exactly right.
    Not too long ago the word "diversity" was hardly used. Once it was used, it spread like wild fire. Now people use the word "diversity" as if it meant "different ethnicities" and not the true meaning "DIVIDED". It's the opposite of,"UNITED"!
    I've heard people say, "I'm proud of the "Diversity" in our state"......I ask, is there something wrong with this picture?
    I think the younger generations are being brain washed.

I'm sure this has been posted before, but when I hear people mention diversity as if it were an Honorable privlege, I'll post it again.
    There are still too many people that takes illegal immigration with a grain of salt.
    Everyone needs to hear this, and more than one time!
    Every word points directly to our problem, what we're doing and what will happen if it goes on.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    In this day and age, I'm very suprised how this conversation spiralled into almost a hate conversation. There are good Pagans and bad Pagans, (as the ones in the article) just as good Christians and bad Christians, good Jews, bad Jews...etc. I'm amazed that with knowledge at our fingertips, and in our own homes (pc), that people still haven't at least investigated the paths of Paganism. Bottom line, as a whole, they are not evil or "devil worshipers." They don't even believe in the devil because that, is a Christian concept. Paganism is a pre-Christian way of life, not anti-Christian. Hollywood with it's thirst for greed, creates movies only about the dark side and people use that as reference....By reading this thread, I swear it's the 1600's again...very sad.
    I disagree with you on the hate conversation comment. If it was directed at my previous post, then I'm gonna say it one more time because I don't know how much clearer I can make it. It's not a sin to hate evil and what is being done to these little kids is sick and evil. I stand by my comment and it was NOT directed at anyone on ALIPAC. This should be obvious since it was posted directly beneath the article. How would I have known what religion ANY of you choose to practice? Personally, I could care less.

If you want to be a Christian, a pagen, Glinda the Good Witch or worship trees etc, I have no problem with any of that....as long as no one, especially children, are being hurt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123