Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This dame's ILLEGAL alien husband should NOT be bailed he should be put to HARD labor for FOREIGN criminal trespassing!

This may be a cultural thing??

A friend of ours said someone was going around their neighborhood with a coffee can and a picture of her daughter on it. She was asking for money for her daughter's birthday party.

I saw this little box, covered in white paper at a Little Caesar's Pizza. The message was in Spanish but it said that; i have cancer, one daughter, all of my family is in Mexico, no insurance, rent to pay, etc... can you please help me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they could send him here to Sheriffs Joes tent city, and make them pick up all the trash they bring over while illegally entering into the USA.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

EN CAHS O CHEQUE LO PUEDEN HACER
    (in cash of check)
    IS SHE LEGAL? and FOR REAL?

note to everyone in AMERICA:

Send all coinage, NO CHECKS OR DOLLARS, I need your money for TAXES.

(THIS IS SO FUNNY; I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING)

Americans have been fooled 50,000,000 times her!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    This may be a cultural thing??

A friend of ours said someone was going around their neighborhood with a coffee can and a picture of her daughter on it. She was asking for money for her daughter's birthday party.

I saw this little box, covered in white paper at a Little Caesar's Pizza. The message was in Spanish but it said that; i have cancer, one daughter, all of my family is in Mexico, no insurance, rent to pay, etc... can you please help me.

Bingo, FedUp. It is very much a cultural thing.

Every weekend out here you will see car washes being held by IAs that are promoted as a "charity" event by the signs and they are actually holding these things to pay bills, finance big blow outs for babies' 1st birthday parties, quincenerras, proms.....even Christmas shopping.

We see this as a scam, of course, but they do not......to them it is a charitable cause.

Unfortunately, the end result of this has been devastating on groups and causes that have always traditionally relied upon car washes to receive much needed, legitimate assistance from the community.

AE

Pathetic and disgusting the levels they will go to and not even be ashamed of their status of eternal victimhood. No sense of responsibilty for their own part in their troubles, just ask people to blindly bail them out.

russian:
    my number one reason for joining this forum is my fear in believing that Americans [especailly civilians] are turning passive and overly politically correct...in the midst of this blatant, quiet but persistent, illegal invasion, especially here in Phoenix, Az...
    Welcome russian. You will be glad to know that political correctness is not welcomed here and we speak the truth about what illegal aliens are doing to this nation, and the lack of enforcement from our own government.

We hope you stay and help us fight this invasion.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by russian
    i don't mean to hijack this thread, but thank you all for your welcome.

my number one reason for joining this forum is my fear in believing that Americans [especailly civilians] are turning passive and overly politically correct...in the midst of this blatant, quiet but persistent, illegal invasion, especially here in Phoenix, Az...

oh, and
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    ...you will find out you best inside info here fo shure!!
    if you mean what i think you mean, you have me mistaken; i GOT all my 'info' from a reputable immigration lawyer, whom i paid over $3500 for a LEGAL adjustment of status here in the US, thankyouverymuch.
    Welcome, russian! You will find MANY LEGAL IMMIGRANTS here in ALIPAC. I am one of them. And I paid about the much too. Well worth every dime! I have been a citizen now since 1997. Have you been sworn in too? I love being able to vote!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Woman asks for money to bail illegal alien husband

LE HACEN FALTA $1000 DOLARES
    (she needs $1,000 dlls)
    Yeah, she needs $1000.00 this time, then next time it will be another $1000.00 for another relative, etc... She's probably pocketing the money.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123