Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Word of hope for the 08 Presidential primaries.

A lot of people are getting discouraged. Huckabee and Rudi are weak on the immigration issues, many feel that Huckabee is wolf in sheeps clothing. Thompson has some good points, Romney has some good points, but can any of them really be trusted?

Lets face it our true candidates are Tancredo, Paul, and Hunter. and everyone says we don't stand a chance. we all know are odds are slim.
    Lets also understand that what we are really fighting is the money and the elite of this country. The power elite wants Hillary or Rudi. either way they win. I don't know who wants Huckabee, but I think he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Right now our job is to promote and support our candidates, our cause and nothing else. Most important is to get out our vote. Lets not vote for the candidate who is mediocre, but who appears more winnable, lets go for the gold.

If we end up with Rudi or Huckabee, we have options, we can vote third party or we can sandbag the Republicans and choose instead to fight Hillary or Obama.

The important job we have right now is to vote for the candidate who we feel will solve this problem the best.

I called the Center for Immigration Studies and was told that Mark Krikorian is about to denounce Huckabee.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A friend of mine & I were discussing today how we are being force fed certain candidates.

It is the first election which I feel the Elite and globalist are trying to take away our Democracy by Black Balling in the media candidates they do not want to be President.They will do whatever it takes to stop a candidate who will stand up for the citizens.

I do however think Ron Paul has a good chance if people stop discouraging others not to vote for him.Some are saying "your just splitting the votes or your throwing your vote away by voting for Dr. Paul"(I heard this from someone today).I think they will be amazed at how many voters are,in fact,Ron Paul fans!

I,like many others,fear we will loose our country if radical changes are not made soon and NONE of the so called Top Tier candidates will serve the people instead of special interest and/ or IA's with one possible exception,Romney.

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    A friend of mine & I were discussing today how we are being force fed certain candidates.
    I've been having that discussion with friends for 30 years!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney is too slick for me. He seems just like the bunch we have. Promises the moon like Bush and Clinton. What company is he involved in that is mixed up with China?

Keyes is a nut job.

Thompson is non commital on everything. Too general.

McCain Unsteady on his feet. Something tells me he is a Globalization nut.

Huckabee vowed to end the nation's political polarization...How is he going to do THAT?? How vague is that? He would be King if he could do that. Anyway is it really polarized... I think they are all the same.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote(Lets also understand that what we are really fighting is the money and the elite of this country. )Quote

That sentence is worth repeating,our government is run by large corporations who in turn act in the interest of big business and not America or it's people. We have sold our country to the likes of China and other evil countries and in the end we will all pay dearly.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I agree we have a choice of three and while we all have our favorites and nothing wrong with supporting them, we need to keep it calm, cool, and respectful. We don't want any splits that will keep us from coming together when the time comes.

Personally, I agree we have been forced fed candidates for many, many years. The elite and the media always brand anyone that isn't toeing the globalist line as a 'kook'. I mean look at what they did to Pat Buchanan.

When Bush I ran against Clinton, it was the most lackluster, non-campaign campaign I have ever seen - and personally I think Perot was in there to draw conservative votes. When it looked like he would win, he dropped out and then had to get back in. The Clintons were the annointed ones and perhaps Bush I stepped aside with the promise of his son being made president.

Look who the Republicans ran against Clinton the second time - Bob Dole. Bob Dole used to be one sharp guy - but by this time, he's no presidential candidate. They needed to make sure the Clintons got in there. His payoff for pretending to run was his wife's election.

They ran Al Gore - can't walk and chew gum at the same time against Pres. Bush - even then he came close to winning.

Second time they ran John Kerry.

The powers that be - don't know who they are - make sure whichever two get on the ballots - will be one of theirs -

Then we have the electronic voting machines --------

WE can break this - but we will have to come together to do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    We don't want any splits that will keep us from coming together when the time comes.
    This is true. We all need to vote for one candidate.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Keyes is a nut job.

Could you elaborate more on why you think he is a nut job? All I know of the guy is what I have seen in this video and I was more than impressed with him http://www.alankeyes.com/video?clip=060621provo
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok