Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dude...you may or may not know how totally done this will make us as a Nation. Obviously the 14th "noise" has been heard and we won't even get a chance to address it if this happens.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama-end ... t-america/

“We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250 billion into the world economy and increase global liquidity, [b]and urgent ratification of the Fourth Amendment,â€

Nothing like incredible insight into the NWO.

[quote="hardlineconstitutionalist"]Dude...you may or may not know how totally done this will make us as a Nation. Obviously the 14th "noise" has been heard and we won't even get a chance to address it if this happens.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama-end ... t-america/

“We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250 billion into the world economy and increase global liquidity, [b]and urgent ratification of the Fourth Amendment,â€

I read it wrong but this article is still heart braking. I can't imagine what it will be like when the UN takes over.

I thought I hit the mother load when I thought I read a ratification of the 14th... My dream world exploded...

This woman is just vile. At 70 she needs to retire and get the heck out of there.

Remember its all about power, if they legalize a voting block of another 30mil + its all the power they need to take over! They care nothing of anyone, but their thirst for total control and power.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Remember its all about power, if they legalize a voting block of another 30mil + its all the power they need to take over! They care nothing of anyone, but their thirst for total control and power.
    IT was one hell of a gamble and card to play... But I really can't believe it is working!

Maybe time to pull a "rabbit" out of the hat.

We all have a Friend in a High Place....it might...just might be time to ask for some help.

At this point, WE, can use all the Friends, We, can get our hands on.

When you stop to think about it, what have WE got to lose?

The choice is ours.

Take it or leave it.

I've been "taking it", and it's worked out real well.

have a nice day.

p.s. Petreaus for President? Ron Paul VP?

One thing about Petreaus; he more than likely knows his way around a missile site.

They warned of church and state. Don't think for min that bible thumpers are going to help out now... They will only take advantage...or worse yet make it worse for power just the same...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    They warned of church and state. Don't think for min that bible thumpers are going to help out now... They will only take advantage...or worse yet make it worse for power just the same...
    Hardline. ima givin up...Glenn Beck suggested we might consider looking to a higher power who could possibly help us turn from moral decay, political corruption, voter fraud, up to and including lying with a straight face, etc. etc. etc. and so forth and so forth..

Prayer, the pledge, and most everything else (including textbooks, BEFORE THEY magically rewrote themselves) came out of schools and guess what we got in return.

You sound like Barry. I mention prayer....and that makes me a bible thumper.

Thanks for the comp. MY higher power will no doubt be pleased

And, to be honest, I've been called worse.

With all due respect, I have nothing further to say on the matter.

ACTUALLY, I DID JUST GET A GREAT IDEA.

HOW'S ABOUT WE SHIP THEM BIBLE THUMPING HILLBILLIES BACK WHERE THEY BELONG. LIKE MAYBE BACK TO EUROPE WITH THE REST OF THE GRINGOS.

gosh o golly. I just reread post. i forgot to mention the word prayer.

now i see how "masters" find themselves in high places. first in the WH.

now on alipac.

have a nice day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12