Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would YOU be willing???

I sit and read for HOURS, the posts on this website, and I learn so much, but in the process become outraged by what I learn. It makes me sick to my stomach to learn about everything our government does to pander to the illegal scumbags. As well as some in our society.
    We all watched when the illegals came out in DROVES in California to do their protest march. There were hundreds of thousands of them.
    My question is, if we are the majority, ( I think I read some where that 85% of Americans are against illegal aliens), then why aren't WE out in the streets? If we really do support our cause, then why aren't we willing to march.
    If we really want to make our voices heard, we should be out in the street EVERY DAY until the government satrts listening to us. The AMERICANS.
    We should stop buying EVERYTHING. NO BUSINESS ANY WHERE FOR ANY REASON.
    Now I know most of you are saying, but that's not pratical. We have families, we have jobs, etc., etc. But isn't that the point. I just feel like we should put our money where our mouth is. Put up, or shut up.
    I am sorry for sounding so angry, but the last post I just read (Illegal Immigration in No. Central Texas) has got my blood BOILING.
    I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE

The author of "Illegal Immigration in No. Central Texas" got it right.

totallybeachin please jump in and help us with the press release today.

See the information here.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97642.html

You can post it around the net to help defeat Mike Huckabee. He's an OBL godsend and if we don't make Americans aware of his agenda, then our future will have another president like the illegal hugger, King George.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have grown concerned in recent months that elections will not solve the problems, In my opinon it will take peaceful protest, boycotting and perhaps in the end work stoppage, I understand it is difficult and hurt some in terms of income however we need to change this country before it is gone as we once knew it.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I can hope our politcal system works, but I'm not sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are so right. They march, they assemble at Home Depot and on street corners, they assault our protesters, they rape our children, they drive drunk and kill our loved ones. Every time we try to take a stand or enforce a law we are called racists and they file a lawsuit. We need to start doing to them what they are doing to us. We are the Americans - they are the invaders. We must stand up and fight for our rights. We can and must march against them - in greater numbers and we must be very careful who we put in the White House or it will not only be more of the same - it will be worse. Look who is behind the candidates and look at their history and who they are. The truth about them must be brought to the forefront and we as American citizens need to get smart about who we put in office or this country is lost. Vote for a REAL American.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I hope I don't offend by contacting you, but one of your posts kinda caught my eye.

The one where you said we need to actually DO something - as in not buying things.

I firmly believe, and have for a very long time, that our only real weapon is our money. It is our money that is driving this travesty. We spend money with the companies, they hire illegals, who are subsidized by our tax dollars and they purchase politicians who keep the borders open and force us to support the illegals.

We are buying the rope that is hanging us.

Would you be interested in listening to some ideas I have?

Thanks, and again hope I don't offend.

Trixie
    I don't think anyone on these boards can say anything would offend me. I was actually worried that I was going to offend someone by posting this!

I would love to hear some of your ideas.
    Other than the folks on this website, I feel alone in this battle becasue I don't know of anyone in my community that care about the issue like I do. I think that only adds to my frustration. I am in the Tampa Bay area and there are SO MANY foriegners in this area it is scary! There is an Al-queda strip plaza across the street from where I conduct business. It's crazy as hell! It's not really al-queda, but one can never be to sure. Every sign for every business in that plaza is written in arabic. Who knows what is going on in there.

Well, as Americans, we organize and protest against the war almost at least 2-3 times per year here in DC -- there are protests against everything you can think of . .. .so, why not against illegal immigration??

And I can't think of a better place to start that in old Washington, DC itself ...protest and marches go on here every single day almost.

I'm sure a "march" of this nature would take participation by not just ALIPAC, but by several anti immigration organizations -- I'd march in a heartbeat!

And do it in a grassroots fashion ... billboard signs and signs up on telephone poles everywhere -- "Anti-immigration March -- Washington, DC", etc, etc.

We SHOULD be doing it -- it's the only thing that's going to really get some attention on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    You are so right. They march, they assemble at Home Depot and on street corners, they assault our protesters, they rape our children, they drive drunk and kill our loved ones. Every time we try to take a stand or enforce a law we are called racists and they file a lawsuit. We need to start doing to them what they are doing to us. We are the Americans - they are the invaders. We must stand up and fight for our rights. We can and must march against them - in greater numbers and we must be very careful who we put in the White House or it will not only be more of the same - it will be worse. Look who is behind the candidates and look at their history and who they are. The truth about them must be brought to the forefront and we as American citizens need to get smart about who we put in office or this country is lost. Vote for a REAL American.
    When WE DEPORT the ILLEGALS...Send the Damn Immigration ATTORNEYS WITH THEM!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Banned
    There are groups that actually do get out and protest in the streets
    and at day labor centers , all over the place

Save our state in Calif is one of them ,

There are many all over the country

But beware , its a jungle out there and its best to go with
    someone thats been there done that ,

I feel like I am becoming obsessed with these issues. I find myself setting on the computer reading all the blogs. Then I find myself researching. I have found out more about our government and laws then I ever learned in school. I never really understood how the electoral college or delegates for the primaries worked. I have never did so much research on our candidates. I am finding the more we educate ourselves, the more facts we have to debate with people.

For example I walked into a cell phone distributor yesterday and asked him for a copy of their price plans. I said I was getting ready to change from Verizon and I was doing research. The man asked me what Verizon did to piss me off. I said they are a corporate sponsor for LaRaza and I will not do business with anyone that supports the KKK or LaRaza. Mind you this man was a very educated Hispanic and he simply smiled at me said he didn't blame me to do my research and that I would be back.

Today my husband and I were standing in line at Costco when a gentlemen out of the blue started talking to us about the establishment. His point was that we baby boomers should never have allowed the establishment to ruin our country. He went on to express his disapproval of Obama and McCain.

We have to talk to anyone that is willing to listen. Educate ourselves with facts and hit the street running, whether it is one by one or a crowd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast