Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your time to vent!

How did you feel this Memorial Day as the fireworks went off?

Did you feel Patriotism,or did you feel defeat and lost?

Your time to vent....

The most sickening feeling for me today is the brief moment I saw our traitor, George Bush, standing I believe at Arlington Cemetary. I dispise looking or listening to him now so I did not pay that much attention.

HOW DARE HE STAND THERE AND HONOR OUR FALLEN SOILDERS AND MEN WHO FOUGHT FOR US THEN AND NOW AND IN THE SAME BREATH GIVE AWAY OUR COUNTRY!!! I am boiling mad now thinking about that!! I want to scream right now. How dare him; how dare him!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

He sickens me too. He's a traitor in every sense of the word.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Darlene wrote:
    How did you feel this Memorial Day as the fireworks went off?

Did you feel Patriotism,or did you feel defeat and lost?

Your time to vent....
    I saw the Traitor-in-Chief, too! It made me angry and more willingly to fight for those who have given their lives for my family and my country!!! We owe it to every American who has fought for our sovereignty! AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE SHE IS GOOD! No one can dilute that message unless we surrender and there are too many grateful, proud Americans left to allow that to happen!

I flew my flag at half mast today.
    I will never let the scoundrals in Washington sour me on my patriotism and my respect for those who have paid the ultimate price for my safety and freedom or for my country.

I will always fly my flag!

OK, here's my thoughts on the show that I saw:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...hlight=#366273
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I felt patriotism for this great country that I love. I feel incredible anger toward our government for its seemingly dedicated efforts to sell the country out and turn America into a third world country. I feel renewed resolve to do everything I can to fight for America to keep this from happening. I am very thankful for all the partiotic Americans that are stepping forward to fight and save this great country. I believe with God's help we will do it! God Bless America Land that I Love!

I feel more patriotism and love for my country than ever before!

I have never felt such hatred for anyone in my life as I do for Jorge Bush
    & Co.!

And I feel like a mother bear protecting her cubs. I will fight to the end to protect my country!

But sadly, I feel such unadulterated shame for the leaders of our country who have chosen to abandon the very foundation upon which our country was founded...WE THE PEOPLE!

Bush standing up there makes me sick! My heart goes out to all our veterans, they are what makes America Great!. Not the clown in the White House.

i definately do NOT need to watch his a$$ at arlington cemetary to know that he is a traitor and a sell out.

i heard a couple of patriotic songs on the local radio station and i just stopped what i was doing and stood there silently listening to them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast