Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Zero Tolerance for Excuses from Bush Administration

We must insist that our immigration laws now be enforced. President Bush must act in accordance with the law. The laws are on the books, we cannot and we should not accept ANY excuses.

We should inform him that we have decided that there will be Zero tolerance for excuses.

There is no reason for our laws to remain unenforced. We've been forced to do things his way, the illegal way.....now it's time for a little by the book legality in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to focus on ONE aspect of enforcement, such as building the fence, and really put the screws to Bush. Use talk radio, emails, faxes, and anything else that is effective to pressure this dumb basta*d into fulfilling his sworn duty.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Step One should be a speech on TV advising people who are in our country illegally that the laws are now going to be enforced. I don't care how he says it....he can make a worldwide tear jerking speech....all the better for the world to see what we have been going through with this negligence of his.

Make the speech. We'll put a box of tissues for you on the podium.

Gosh, he's disturbing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about the fence and a speech.

A speech with a "sweet and tearful message" from him that immigration laws are being enforced would definitely bring about at least some self-deportations.

I think it would send a message to them and to us that he is serious. THAT would be a good place for him to start.....showing everyone that he is serious.

Legal,

Your right, maybe we should start calling the White House switchboard and leaving enforce our laws messages.

Dixie

I agree, we need to keep the pressure on Bush to do his job...I'm tired of hearing about the poor illegals that are doing the jobs we won't do. Jorge you sound so foolish when you say that. let Mexico worry about the poor illegals, it's not our problem, it's their problem!

We should inform him that we have decided that there will be Zero tolerance for excuses.

WE MUST HAVE A "WAR ON EXCUSES". THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ANYONE REFUSING TO DO THEIR JOB.

There would be nothing wrong or cruel about a president going on TV and advising people who are illegally in a country that they should leave. In fact, it is very logical.

In this time of terrorism, the more he shows that he is serious, the more people will self-deport and the more they can find terrorists.

It would cool us down a little too, because we would know that he is serious.

And last but not least, with 12 million people here illegally, it's about time that he say something firm and serious about it on TV.

We will not let him slide on his responsibilities to the American people on this for anymore. Each day that goes by that he gets away with failing the American people on this, the more he will try to get away with it.

No more, President Bush.

The American people will have ZERO TOLERANCE FOR YOUR EXCUSES.

A speech on TV is logical, necessary and expected.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    There would be nothing wrong or cruel about a president going on TV and advising people who are illegally in a country that they should leave. In fact, it is very logical.

In this time of terrorism, the more he shows that he is serious, the more people will self-deport and the more they can find terrorists.

It would cool us down a little too, because we would know that he is serious.

And last but not least, with 12 million people here illegally, it's about time that he say something firm and serious about it on TV.

We will not let him slide on his responsibilities to the American people on this for anymore. Each day that goes by that he gets away with failing the American people on this, the more he will try to get away with it.

No more, President Bush.

The American people will have ZERO TOLERANCE FOR YOUR EXCUSES.

A speech on TV is logical, necessary and expected.

Going on TV would be great!...I think Bush does worry about his legacy....And if he would just do the right thing now he would gain so much praise, the American people are very forgiving... Can you imagine the affect that would have on the American people if Bush actually enforced our laws and secured the border! Too bad his stubborness gets in the way...It is only hurting him.

Senator Sessions said that President Bush could leave behind a legacy by being the first president in 40 years to enforce the border. Although Sessions opposed the amnesty, he continues to have a warm relationship with the President. I think this is a great set up for a GOOD COP - BAD COP routine.

We're the bad cop, by calling and demanding enforcement of the laws. Keep up the pressure and the momentum. Senator Session's suggestion for a way to leave a decent legacy after all could begin to make sense to the President. He's failed at everything he has tried to do. He's failed to fulfill his amnesty mission for his Dad's Globalist buds. You know, he may just decide to do something to make himself the American hero that he's always wanted to be seen as. To at least not go out with the shame of a call for impeachment.

On an earlier thread, I advocated for us calling to say "Enforcement or Impeachment" I want to clarify that I didn't mean that impeachment would be the goal. It would only be a pressure tactic.

Yeah, he's heard the call for impeachment plenty from the Dems and anti-war activists. But when Republicans start calling to demand "impeachment or enforcement", it may just be the last straw.

Of course, it's really to late to have an impeachment because it would take too long. But it would still have value as a pressure tactic, just for him to know that Rpublicans now want to impeach him also. Coming on the heels of his recent defeat, it may push him to take Senator Session's GOOD COP suggestion to go out of office with dignity and do what Americans want him to do - Secure the Border and Enforce the Law!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast