Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN: 4 arrested in raid in Morristown

4 arrested in raid in Morristown
    By Jim Balloch
    Thursday, March 20, 2008

MORRISTOWN - Four suspected illegal immigrants have been arrested following a raid Tuesday night on a document mill that is allegedly fraudulent, according to the Morristown Police Department.

Detectives with the department's Narcotics/Vice Division executed a search warrant at Fairway West Apartments on North Economy Road. It's the second time in eight weeks that the department has raided an alleged illegal documents mill.

The detectives seized multiple resident alien cards and Social Security cards believed to be fraudulent. They also found and seized a computer, cameras and other electronic equipment allegedly used to manufacture the fraudulent documents.

"These types of document mills supply individuals with papers, which they often use fraudulently to obtain employment and services," Chief Roger Overholt said. "We hope to be assisted by federal prosecutors. We believe that the federal judicial system is better suited to deal with illegal aliens and associated criminal charges."

Aron Herrera Juarez, 31, was charged with two counts of criminal simulation following incidents during an undercover operation where he allegedly sold fraudulent resident alien cards to an undercover informant. He also faces another count of criminal simulation following the search warrant.

Also charged were Hugo Perez, 30; Ermilio Juarez, 24; and Gelber Juarez, 20. Each faces one count of criminal simulation for possessing fraudulent documents.

All four suspects were living at the North Economy Road residence. Authorities are requesting an investigation for possible deportation.

www.knoxnews.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great, Great News!!!

Good Job, although they could cut their investigation budget by 3/4 if they only would go to most flea markets in the area and look for the back room deals, usually in the same place bootleg movies are sold. MOST DAYS I'M GLAD I DID'NT WASTE ALL THAT MONEY ON ALL THAT EDUCATION,maybe that is why documents are so easy for me to find.If only someone would listen to me