Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Loss of Jamiel Shaw’s Life Transcends Sports

Loss of Jamiel Shaw’s Life Transcends Sports
    USA Diane M. Grassi, Featured Writer
    April 17, 2008

[i]“I’m safer, somewhat, in Iraq than my son is on the streets of the United States...My country let me down.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Excellent article!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Excellent article!
    Thought so too miguelina. That's why it's posted on it's own and not piggybacked to one of our numerous threads about this tragedy. The last sentence particularly touched me.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Agreed, excellent article. The plight of this family won't leave my mind. I watched the funeral, the parents speaking at the council meeting, the press conferences... My heart aches for these fine parents -and not one crack in the mayor's resolve for his sanctuary city. And a council member says it's about economics.... And where are the black leaders to support this family with their loss and grief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Agreed, excellent article. The plight of this family won't leave my mind. I watched the funeral, the parents speaking at the council meeting, the press conferences... My heart aches for these fine parents -and not one crack in the mayor's resolve for his sanctuary city. And a council member says it's about economics.... And where are the black leaders to support this family with their loss and grief.
    They're all in bed and sharing bank accounts with LaRaza. At the end of the day there have been no black leaders since Dr. King.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment