Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Senator Lindsey Graham Returns to His Roots

Lone Protester- Senator Lindsey Graham Returns to His Roots

06/01/08

The South Carolina State GOP is currently holding its convention in Columbia and Senator Lindsey Graham took time from his busy schedule with John McCain to make an appearance without McCain, if you can believe that. According to an article in our local newspaper, our state GOP is very worried that the party has done itself ‘harm’ in recent years. They used the wrong choice of words when they say that, I think, something like ‘almost destroyed the party’ fits a just a little bit better. I mean, what more ‘harm’ can a Republican Senator do that is worse than insulting the people that voted for him? What better way is there to destroy the Republican Party than by turning your back on the people that you are supposed to be representing? What better way to ruin it than by calling the citizens of your state ‘bigots’?

Congressman Mike Pence was the keynote speaker and he said that Republicans need to return to their roots or risk rejection by the voters. Hey Mike, give them until election day in November to think about it. That way they will have a lot of free time to dwell on why the voters tossed their sorry asses out in the street where they belonged all the time. Hell, we have given them since 2006 to get their act together and they still continue to live in their fantasy version of America where they dictate what will be, instead of listening to the will ot the people that own this country. Instead of acting like our servants, which they are by the way, they would be our masters.

Now here is my favorite part of the article, Senator Lindsey Graham of the great state of South Carolina gets up. He agrees that the GOP needs to ‘adjust’ their leadership. Do not worry one bit, Lindsey, my backstabbing friend, there is going to be a major readjustment in the leadership of the Republican leadership, come November 2008. It is called election day and at the end of it, most of the dirtbags, hopefully will be readjusted and gone. You know the ones that I am talking about Sir? Senator Graham says ‘the problems that Republicans have suffered have been self-inflicted wounds’. Well, he sure knows what he is talking about here, I mean, what could be more like a self- inflicted wound than telling a racist organization, where he was guest speaker, that he would tell the bigots (us) to shut up. I would say that is a major self-inflicted wound, on the order of a sucking chest wound. How can he tell us to shut up when free speech is guaranteed under the US Constitution, that same document that he swore to when he took office?

I do not know what the Senators answer to that question is, since he doesn’t have time for us common people. I do know that most of my fellow South Carolinians are fed up with him. If he is smart enough to say that the GOP needs to adjust their leadership, then he should be smart enough to realize that he is major part of the problem. With all the rest of the pseudo-conservatives like him. If they want to continue trying a lighter brand of conservatism, let them, let them lead their party down the road to destruction for a few more months. Because, at the end of the trail, they are going to feel our wrath at the voting booth. And when it is over real conservatism is going to be a majority in the GOP because most of the ash and trash will be gone.

And on June 10th, Senator Graham is going to feel the initial wrath of the citizens of this great state. That is our primary date and we are finally going to get our chance to give him our response to his claims of bigotry. He called us bigots, but we just passed some of the most stringent anti-illegal immigration bills in the country. Without his help by the way, because he was too busy working for the other side. And South Carolina is the state he was supposed to be representing. He is too busy these day, representing the interest of LaRaza and John McCain, than to worry about the people of his state. Remember one thing, Lindsey Graham, on June 10th, your ‘bigots’ in South Carolina will be giving you our response.

loneprotester,
    Tell me there is a good conservative running against this trash bag? I'm so sick of these RINO.

I'm your neighbor next door. I hope you all get rid of him. I hope he goes down in embarrassment. Maybe he sees that coming and that's why he is say they see a need for new leadership. Too late Lindsey!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

Police oath---South Carolina--Town of Lexington

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I am duly qualified, according to the Constitution of this State, to exercise the duties of the office to which I have been appointed, and that I will, to the best of my ability, discharge the duties thereof, and preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of this State and of the United States of America."

Republic
    republic n 1 : a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and is usually a president; also : a nation or other political unit having such a government 2 : a government in which supreme power is held by the citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives governing according to law; also : a nation or other political unit having such a form of government Source: NMW

In the context of the United States, both definitions apply.

We hold the supreme power--let's use it!! Lindsey Graham is no friend of the United States of America!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    loneprotester,
    Tell me there is a good conservative running against this trash bag? I'm so sick of these RINO.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, We have a real solid conservative running against him, three of them as a matter of fact. Mark McBride, Tim Carnes and Buddy Witherspoon which is my favorite. The only problem is Graham has ten times the funds to conduct his campaign as Buddy Witherspoon has. But most of the grass roots is behind him so I think that it will be a lot closer than the know it alls think.
    I talked to some supporters of his at the GOP convention Saturday and they are very organized. I did not see any organized group for Graham there except for the elites here that turn their noses up to everybody. I think Graham is depending on the same bunch that put him in office initially which just might be his mistake.
    I am going to the GOP Expo in Summerville, SC tomorrow evening and going to take copies of this article and give them to everybody that wants one. Buddy Witherspoon will be there and I think that Chuck Baldwin will also.

Is there any polls out on this race?
    Graham is such a bum that I may be from Pennsylvania but I sent Witherspoon a donation.
    Doesn't 3 opponents dilute the opposition to Graham??
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>