Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Many at SDSU, Cuyamaca may have been exposed to TB

Many at SDSU, Cuyamaca may have been exposed to TB

UNION-TRIBUNE BREAKING NEWS TEAM

5:19 p.m. June 2, 2008

SAN DIEGO – About 140 people at San Diego State University and Cuyamaca College may have been exposed to tuberculosis between late January and early May, county health officials said Monday.
    The same woman exposed about 55 people at SDSU and 85 at Cuyamaca, said a spokesman for the county Health and Human Services Agency. The county said it is notifying those who may have been exposed.

County officials refused to say whether the woman was a student.
    According to the county, 82 cases of TB have been reported in the county so far this year, compared with 280 in 2007. Most people exposed to TB don't contract the disease.

SDSU students enrolled during the spring semester who may have been exposed can get a TB test for free at Students Health Services on campus. Anyone exposed who has no medical provider of their own, or who wants more information, can contact the County TB Control Program at (619) 692-8621

Another benefit of the illegal alien invasion

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... n02tb.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

....and the hits keep coming. I guess TB will have to get to epidemic (I think it is close if it's not there yet) proportions before they bother to do anything about this. This will costs the US billions more I'm sure to re-eradicate this....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)