Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A different choice - Chuck Baldwin

A different choice

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chuck Baldwin says he’s fed up with both the Republican and Democratic parties, and he intends to do something about it. His response: Run for president.

The Constitution Party’s nominee for president, Baldwin, 56, founded and currently pastors the Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Fla. He’s also an author, radio talk show host and former vice presidential candidate for his party.

He’s spent the week campaigning throughout Utah trying to spread his message of being an alternative to the country’s two major political parties.

Baldwin is critical of both the Republican and Democratic parties.

“The two major parties have not given the American people a real candidate who will, in my opinion, represent the Constitution of the United States, limited government, personal freedom and the principles upon which our country was founded,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“Basically, the only difference between the Republicans and the Democrats today is that the Democrats want to tax and spend, and the Republicans want to borrow and spend,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This man has had my vote for 2 months now . Since Dr.Paul is laying low.
    I only need to find out from FL if i need to switch from "Independent" to "Constitution Party".
    I can't vote for the Sum the CFR has put in front of America .
    ps, i when Independent after the FL Primary. So Dem's or Gop couldn't count my name . I still get calls from McAmnesty for $$$
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    I only need to find out from FL if i need to switch from "Independent" to "Constitution Party".
    ps, i when Independent after the FL Primary. So Dem's or Gop couldn't count my name . I still get calls from McAmnesty for $$$
    This is something I need to find out also. I am registered as a Republican.
    How do I get Constitution Party on my ballot here in CA?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    This is something I need to find out also. I am registered as a Republican.
    How do I get Constitution Party on my ballot here in CA?
    In CA is does not matter in the general election. You can vote for whom ever you want, reguardless of party registration. Ya know how the media is always talking about "Reagan Democrats" and "picking up independents and Dem/Rep voters?" In the South they were registered democrats for generations, yet voted Republican in the general election. I'm not sure about Florida, but I would be highly surprised if you can not vote outside of your party registration in the general. This rule only applies in certain states and only in the primary.

You don't have to register with the CP to vote for Chuck, but just go ahead and join the CP anyway
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!