Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Houston TX - Funeral/Cremation for Jose Medellin

Should anybody be interested and show up w/ a few signs.

http://www.hoytamaulipas.net/?PHPSESSID ... 48162&tit=
    Cremarán_cuerpo_de_Ernesto_MedellĂ*n;_lo_velarán _en_Houstonww.hoytamaulipas.net

A las 13:00 se oficiará una celebraciĂłn eucarĂ*stica de cuerpo presente en la Parroquia de St. Charles Borromeo, ubicada en el norte de Houston, para ser trasladado a una capilla de la Funeraria Compean

Los servicios funerarios donde acudirán familiares y amigos del ejecutado MedellĂ*n, serán hasta las 21:00 horas, informĂł una vocera de Compean.

Basically says:

At 1:00 PM Church services at:
    St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church
    501 Tidwell Rd, Houston - (713) 692-6303

Funeral Services until 9:00 Pm

Compean Funeral Home
    www.compeanfuneralhome.com
    2102 Broadway St
    Houston, TX 77012
    (713) 924-6900

Electronic translation

To the 13:00 a eucharistic celebration of present body in the Parish of St. will be celebrated Charles Borromeo, located in the north of Houston, to be transferred to a chapel of the Compean Undertaker

The funeral services where they will go familiar and friendly of the executed MedellĂ*n, they will be until the 21:00 hours, informed a spokeswoman into Compean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And then I suppose he will be given a proper funeral in a nice Catholic Cemetery as well?

You know, as a Catholic myself....albeit not an overly devout or practicing one......I am rather offended that this heinous murderer is being celebrated in this fashion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like no one wanted to spring to fly him home to Mexico.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Looks like no one wanted to spring to fly him home to Mexico.

I believe that his illegal alien family members still live here......you know, to be close to their other "wonderful son" who is pretty much serving a life sentence for his participation in the same crime.

That's most likely why they wanted to bury him here.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    And then I suppose he will be given a proper funeral in a nice Catholic Cemetery as well?

You know, as a Catholic myself....albeit not an overly devout or practicing one......I am rather offended that this heinous murderer is being celebrated in this fashion.

According to the article they are going to cremate him, I hope they don't honestly think this guy will end up in heaven. I hope he stands at heaven's gates and they give him a one way ticket to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

According to the article they are going to cremate him, I hope they don't honestly think this guy will end up in heaven. I hope he stands at heaven's gates and they give him a one way ticket to hell.

I know, but he can still be interred at a Catholic cemetery, cremated or not.

As for him even showing up at the Gates in the first place, I have my doubts because I fully believe that inherent evil does walk this earth and, IMO, he qualifies.

What's interesting is that I was speaking to an associate, in a related field of research I'm involved in, who has studied this kind of thing voraciously for over 30 years and he had an interesting take on the Mass and cremation scheduled for this guy. His opinion is that the family may be doing this as a sort of cleansing rite.......a spiritual excorcism, if you will....hoping that the evil will be removed and allow his soul to be received into Heaven.

He says it's actually a quite common practice.

I think some people are just born evil. Maybe some of them can be saved. But I also believe that there are some among us that do not have souls. Like this guy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I think some people are just born evil. Maybe some of them can be saved. But I also believe that there are some among us that do not have souls. Like this guy.

Exactly what I was saying about inherent evil, BB.