Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck to Have Segment on BPA Held At Gunpoint by Mexico

Glenn is airing a segment on Mexican military holding a US Border Patrol Agent at gun point. No arrests. And Bush is telling China what to do?

It will be on later.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm there now . Lou is a little boring tonight plus he seems to be on vacation .......again !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Glenn is on the War path bout the Mexican Military holding a U.S Agent.
    Even mentioned some things i hadn't heard before . WTG Glenn
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Yes he interviewed an agent with the BP association. He confirms everything that Glenn said about the incursion. He also confirms that if our border agents would have confronted the Mexican military with fire they would be treated exactly like Ramos and Campean. The only hope the agent had was that the American people were hopefully for them. Glenn assured him we were.

He also has a prison interview with Compean coming out in his fusion magazine.

Tomorrow should be very interesting too. A retired energy President will be on for an hour with a sharpened tongue and telling the truth about what is going on with the energy crisis.

OH glenn now has ring tones for your cell phone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)