Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Dems meeting......

This is a "Places to be" announcement from a local paper, thought it was SO funny and had to share it!

Dems to meet at CCB, Sandy

The May monthly meeting of the Clackamas County House District 52 Oregon Trail Democrats will be held on Saturday, May 9th, from 10:00 a.m. to noon (9:00a.m. coffee and goodies social hour, 11:00 a.m. presentation: "So I voted for Obama, now what?") at the Clackamas County Bank, Sunset Room, 38935 Proctor Blvd., Sandy.
    We understand.....although we did not vote for him!!LOL
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: Dems meeting......

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    This is a "Places to be" announcement from a local paper, thought it was SO funny and had to share it!

The May monthly meeting of the Clackamas County House District 52 Oregon Trail Democrats will be held on Saturday, May 9th, from 10:00 a.m. to noon (9:00a.m. coffee and goodies social hour, 11:00 a.m. presentation: "So I voted for Obama, now what?") at the Clackamas County Bank, Sunset Room, 38935 Proctor Blvd., Sandy.

LOL.....is this like a 12 Step meeting for former obamaholics who have just come off a 100 day bender so hungover they are convinced they will die?

I wonder if they will be providing disguises to attendees arriving through a back door?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

LOL.....is this like a 12 Step meeting for former obamaholics who have just come off a 100 day bender so hungover they are convinced they will die?

I wonder if they will be providing disguises to attendees arriving through a back door?
    100 days is a hell of a bender!! What happened to hugging the toilet and praying to the messiah for relief? Maybe they are over the denial part of the 12 step program, and moving on acceptance.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

100 days is a hell of a bender!! What happened to hugging the toilet and praying to the messiah for relief? Maybe they are over the denial part of the 12 step program, and moving on acceptance.

LOL.....could be jshmr, could be!!

Now, let's hope they step on it and get to the making ammends part......they owe an awful lot of us one huge apology

A little off topic, but hope you enjoyed your star gazing trip! I had hoped you would post more on the topic you started about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

My mother lives out there still (it is where I grew up, small town going towards Mount Hood), and said this same group was also out every Friday, rain or shine right along the highway (about 8 of them, and mind you, this is mainly a rural place, which is getting somewhat bigger) with signs against the war and Bush (that one was almost from day one).

The funny part is how it is worded....."now what?...."

They are a bunch of "ding dongs", according to my mother.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

My mother lives out there still (it is where I grew up, small town going towards Mount Hood), and said this same group was also out every Friday, rain or shine right along the highway (about 8 of them, and mind you, this is mainly a rural place, which is getting somewhat bigger) with signs against the war and Bush (that one was almost from day one).

The funny part is how it is worded....."now what?...."

They are a bunch of "ding dongs", according to my mother.

LOL.....that's why the thought of a meeting for recovering obamaholics came to mind

I really enjoyed that one.....very funny

AE

Obamamaniacs, Obamaholics..........

The man can talk, but that is about it. To make matters worse, he is incompetent and he is filling in the gaps with people more incompetent than himself, we're in for one bumpy ride the next four years and our work is going to be long and tough to keep our nation sovereign, immigration laws enforced and our borders secured.