Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marines to begin martial law training in Indianapolis

Many comments at the source link.
    ~~~

Marines to begin martial law training in Indianapolis
    June 3rd, 2008 | Constitutional Crisis

By: D. H. Williams @ 9:14 PM - EST

Indianapolis Mayor, Greg Ballard surrenders 26 private and state owned sites for martial law training

Under the guise of urban warfare training the 26th Expeditionary Unit an elite group of U.S. Marines will conduct a martial law training exercise at 26 “surrenderedâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [quote][size=150][color=darkblue][b]There is nothing Bush & Co. can do to us .. His children and joint heirs to the throne..unless He..Almighty God is consenting. ..better start repenting of sin and ask Jesus Christ into your heart as your personal Lord and Saviour!

He told us of all that is coming on the world 2,000 yrs ago, and a pitiful few of us have stood watch…and an even smaller number have listened to the prophecies about the tribulation and global government led by the anti-christ. I have news for you... the true Orthodox and faithfilled ones are on our side! Don’t throw out the baby w/the bathwater on that one, ok?

Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? (or, more accurately end of the age. This world will never end..only this current dispensation will..and very soon)

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Read the gospels..even a child can grasp what God directed to be written down.

Revelation 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Yes, by all means we should have and be ready w/arms. I do not put my faith in mere weaponry though.. but in the Lord my God.

Lord Jesus Himself is pro-gun!

Luke 22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

The sword was the handgun of it’s day..and yet the time truly is at hand when this will not be adequate..but only rifles and ..backing that up, an unshakeable faith!

Ya see folks.. Satan won title deed to the Earth at the Garden of Eden. He wanted and had.. for a season, a one word gov’t to rule through the wicked from..and lost it when God scattered the people and confused and split up the languages of man at the Tower of Babel.

Now..the technology exists to try again..and the power bases. European Union and UN for starters.. + the soon to be North American Union.

All wars the last 100 yrs at least..the 20th Century being the century of war..have been a centralizing and aligning towards these ends..and have been largely about oil and $ and population control as a side benefit for the wicked banksters whom run this place behind the scenes..Illuminati and CFR and the like. Skull and Bones.

Has anyone been paying attention!?! It would seem, as I said.. a pitiful few.

The Holy Bible is 1/4 prophecy..all so far have come true at a 100% accuracy rate..do you suppose maybe the next few last prophecies will?

The rapture of the church followed by the 7 yr tribulation and then the Millennial Reign of the Lord Jesus Christ.

We know not the day, nor hour of the rapture.. but this is the season..we know by God’s Holy Word and the signs given therein.

I’m leaving at Revelation 3:10.. how about ya’ll? Does Rev. ch. 4-19 or so sound fun to you? Not this peep.

..and as for those fake jews..they should heed this warning from their own God;

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

And for those whom want to escape this worlds worst time in history;

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Adios.

Sinceremente,

Josefina

p.s. I am ex-military.. I drove past my former base recently. Mi mama will back me on this. The spiritual vibe was not a good one. We felt as people whom have been near Trablinka may feel..or Auschwits..was quite something and heart rending. I cannot believe how things have come together these past few years.

My advice? Skip your planned summer vaca. Stock up and get smart and eat healthy. And be ready.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

..special note..the prophecies about earthquakes? At what time in histroy would this note be of any good? How long have we had the instant knowledge of such events any farther away than if we were directly affected?

Indeed.

Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

p.p.s. “Vote Ron Paul!! and pray yer arse off!!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    300 Million People in this country

10 percent of us are Military X Military or hunters (That would be 30 million) for the New World Order people

another 22 percent own boom sticks of all shapes and sizes

95 Million Boom Sicks in this country alone with more and more people up armoring every day and stocking up on rations

many people in the military will follow orders to some degree, but if you talk to them alone they see whats going on and are either un-easy or down right P.O.

it aint going to be pretty if someone high up gets stupid ... but then again, we dont have very intelligent people in political office now do we
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)