Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bigotry being passed from one generation to the next

OK, let's have a show of hands. How many people feel that these folks are quality additions to the patchwork quilt of America?

(Filmed in San Bernardino County, this past Saturday)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwLD2nvXvQ

I love it when he say "This is America with his mexican accent!!"

Unbelievable!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

OMG ROFLMAO!!!

They are soooo funny!!!

None of my ancestors came from England!! Meanwhile their ancestors came from Spain and Mongolia. I say they should go back!! Heck Mongolia is empty, it only has 3 million people!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jaw-dropping, SZ. Didn't you say your great-grandparents came from Russia? I guess in the minds of these idiots Russia is a part of either Jamaica or England.
    You are a brave soul.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Another example of blatant racism !!!

I'm speechless..
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    I posted this video on some other sites, I think it is a good wake up tool for those still asleep.

It was kind of like seeing those old pictures of the KKK. You know, the ones in which they dragged little kids there and put on the pointy hats and robes? This was where the kid was clueless, scared and probably just wanted to go play with his trucks. Yes, racists do beget racists. The pattern can be broken, but I’d like to think each generation is a little smarter.

My question for the big mouth would have been “where are you from?â€
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.