Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE A SECRET SOCIETY?

IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE A SECRET SOCIETY?

By Sharon Hughes
    October 11, 2009

NewsWithViews.com

While the White House claims an urgency to pass healthcare reform, and while Christina Romer, chairwoman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, tries to convince the American people that the $787 billion stimulus plan is working by siting things such as the $25 a week increase in unemployment checks the now 9.4% unemployed in our country are getting, the facts prove otherwise.

Holding something like this up as proof that the stimulus plan is working is, to put it mildly, unbelievable. Especially when you look at just how much of the 'stimulus' is actually 'stimulating' the economy, and how much (almost half of the $787 billion) is going for 'appropriations', aka pork, as seen in the chart put together by Senator Ben Nelson. (See chart here.) And, by the way, please note that Congress included in the 'stimulus' package an increase of $20 million for its own budget to cover the salaries and expenses of 'temporary staff'. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or economic wonk to see that this kind of 'Congressional oversight' is a foreshadow of what can be expected in the oversight of the proposed government-run healthcare system. But I digress.

What has really happened to our economy? Why did it plummet just before the 2008 election? What other forces were at play besides the initially sited culprits, Fannie and Freddie? Many Americans are still asking these questions.

Let me ask you a question: How much do you know about the Federal Reserve, the all-powerful, privately owned, non-federal government-run, national bank that wields tremendous economic power over our nation? We talked about this on our show recently, including a segment of an interview I did with Paul Walter, about the book his publishing company reprinted, The Coming Battle, written in 1899 outlining how the banking money power gained control of America. (Hear that interview online here.)

Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof.

In 1935 the Supreme Court ruled that Congress cannot delegate its power to another group.

But things have changed. Today it is the Federal Reserve that controls and regulates the U.S. dollar.

Interestingly, Congress refused to audit the Federal Reserve after bills co-sponsored by Rep. Ron Paul and more than half of the House (Federal Reserve Transparency Act, HR 1207), and in the Senate (S 604) co-sponsored by Sens. Jim DeMint, Mike Crapo and David Vitter, were stopped before even being introduced on the floor on "procedural grounds." Why would they do that?

Writing in his recent article, "A Force of One: the Federal Reserve," Chuck Norris makes the claim that the FED is a secret society, "I agree with Judge Andrew Napolitano, who said last week, 'We know more about the CIA than we do about the Federal Reserve.' The Federal Reserve is the Freemasonry of government agencies. It is a virtual secret society unto themselves - a group of unelected brokers who hold the value of our dollar in the palms of their hands. This one agency, with its power to raise and lower interest rates, has exercised more control over the economy than any other government body."

Norris continues, "Could it really be a mere coincidence that the bill to audit the Federal Reserve was refused from even being introduced and that this agency remains the "quick convenience store-house of money" for the Obama administration's borrowing and bailout monies? Again, as Judge Napolitano said, "The Obama administration not only doesn't want the Federal Reserve audited, it now wants to put the power to regulate all banks, insurance companies, brokerage houses – into the hands of this super secret bank. What are they afraid we might see if we get a chance to look at their books?" (Read his article here.)

So, how did the Federal Reserve become the money manager of the United States?

The Federal Reserve came into being with the stroke of the pen of President Woodrow Wilson, establishing a centralized banking system, that "balanced the competing interests of private banks and populist sentiment." (sound familiar?) He appointed seven members of the Board with twelve regional banks, which are located in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Richmond, Atlanta, Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Dallas and San Francisco.

Today's current (five) board members of the Federal Reserve are Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman, Donald L. Kohn, Vice Chairman, Kevin M. Warsh, Elizabeth A. Duke and Daniel K. Tarullo.

Henry Ford once said, 'It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.'"

Did Ford know something we don't?

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild said, "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws." He also said, "It (the Central Bank ) gives the National Bank almost complete control of national finance. The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class... The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests."

John D. Rockefeller wrote in his book Memoirs, "For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents, such as my encounter with Castro, to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

But, this information doesn't answer Chuck Norris' claim that the Federal Reserve is a secret society.

Perhaps a speech given by John F. Kennedy to the American Newspaper Publishers Association sheds some light? In it he talks to the press about secret societies:

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it." (Hear speech here.)

John F. Kennedy wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve. On November 22, 1963 he was assassinated as his motorcade took an unscheduled route in Dallas.

More than give detailed information about the Federal Reserve I wanted to provoke questions that would cause you to research for yourself. For in so doing you will learn more than any one article can tell.

Is the FED a secret society? You tell me.

Federal Reserve website

See the creation of the Federal Reserve

http://www.newswithviews.com/Hughes/sharon164.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John F. Kennedy wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve. On November 22, 1963 he was assassinated as his motorcade took an unscheduled route in Dallas.
    Sharon isn"t the first one to make that connection.

Ron Paul and Alan Keyes both want to rid us of the federal reerve control freaks. I stand behind them and wish them good luck. I wish they would team up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is something about his presidency I did not know.....now it seems a bit more plausible, those conspiracy theorists who said it was not simply the work of one mad man. And then there was Jack Ruby finishing off the situation.......
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Plain and simple, the banking system is a form of slavery even though it has given one the chance to better oneself. I wouldn't call the Fed a secret society, but instead would call them a business that operates in private. As much as I do not like them, I have to give them credit from a business perspective. Can you imagine having the foresight and know how needed to implement a coup like this?

This has been going on a long long time...take a moment to read the link below if you are interested.

http://www.xat.org/xat/usury.html

THE RETURN OF THE GOLD STANDARD (1866 - 1881)
    "Right after the Civil War there was considerable talk about reviving Lincoln's brief experiment with the Constitutional monetary system. Had not the European money-trust intervened, it would have no doubt become an established institution."
    W.Cleon Skousen. Even after his death, the idea that America might print its own debt free money set off warning bells throughout the entire European banking community. On April 12th in 1866, the American congress passed the Contraction Act, allowing the treasury to call in and retire some of Lincoln's greenbacks, With only the banks standing to gain from this, it's not hard to work out the source of this action. To give the American public the false impression that they would be better off under the gold standard, the money changers used the control they had to cause economic instability and panic the people. This was fairly easy to do by calling in existing loans and refusing to issue new ones, a tried and proven method of causing depression. They would then spread the word through the media they largely controlled that the lack of a single gold standard was the cause of the hardship which ensued, while all this time using the Contraction Act to lower the amount of money in circulation. It went from
    $1.8 billion in circulation in 1866 allowing $50.46 per person,
    to $1.3 billion in 1867 allowing $44.00 per person,
    to $0.6 billion in 1876 making only $14.60 per person and down
    to $0.4 billion only ten years later leaving only $6.67 per person
    and a continually growing population. Most people believe the economists when they tell us that recessions and depressions are part of the natural flow, but in truth the money supply is controlled by a small minority who have always done so and will continue to do so if we let them. By 1872 the American public was beginning to feel the squeeze, so the Bank of England, scheming in the back rooms, sent Ernest Seyd, with lots of money to bribe congress into demonetising silver. Ernest drafted the legislation himself, which came into law with the passing of the Coinage Act, effectively stopping the minting of silver that year. Here's what he said about his trip, obviously pleased with himself. "I went to America in the winter of 1872-73, authorised to secure, if I could, the passage of a bill demonetising silver. It was in the interest of those I represented - the governors of the Bank of England - to have it done. By 1873, gold coins were the only form of coin money."
    Ernest Seyd Or as explained by Senator Daniel of Virginia "In 1872 silver being demonetized in Germany, England, and Holland, a capital of 100,000 pounds ($500,000.00) was raised, Ernest Seyd was sent to this country with this fund as agent for foreign bond holders to effect the same object (demonetization of silver)". 1 Within three years, with 30% of the work force unemployed, the American people began to harken back to the days of silver backed money and the greenbacks. The US Silver Commission was set up to study the problem and responded with telling history: "The disaster of the Dark Ages was caused by decreasing money and falling prices... Without money, civilisation could not have had a beginning, and with a diminishing supply, it must languish and unless relieved, finally perish. At the Christian era the metallic money of the Roman Empire amounted to $1,800,million. By the end of the fifteenth century it had shrunk to less than $200,million

http://www.xat.org/xat/usury.html
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

The authors at “Newswithviews.comâ€

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world’s wealth. Each one of us has one Zero Dollar in front of him.

(click for picture source)

You own half of everything and so do I.

I’m the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You’re not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more Zero Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your Zero Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn’t the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because you’ve been stiffed with the bill for the money I printed up to get you to do what I wanted.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can’t keep up with the money presses.

They have been beating us with our own stick!!!!1

(click for picture source)

CPI showing the value and purchasing power of money falling as fiat money is printed up unrestrained.

The little bumps at the wars were other times we experimented with fiat money. It looks like they are at war with us all now.