Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In praise of Officer Munley

As you know Officer Kimberly Munley is the one who brought a halt to the Fort Hood shooting the other day and I don't believe enough reckonition as gone to her for her act of bravery. I seriously doubt she thinks of herself as a hero being a trained professional.
    But still her life will be changed by all of this and I pray it will not be for the bad.
    Events like this often bring out the best in people, her bravery, skill, determination, training and luck all came together that day.
    May God be with her and heal her wounds, both inside and out giving her health and happiness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She did her job well, IMO, and she knows she got a thumbs up and a horay from most Americans. Where I come from, they get paid a generous salary of about four thousand dollars a month to do that job. It's a prestigious job, and a well paid one too. I never get an award for my heroics.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Re: In praise of Officer Munley

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    As you know Officer Kimberly Munley is the one who brought a halt to the Fort Hood shooting the other day and I don't believe enough reckonition as gone to her for her act of bravery. I seriously doubt she thinks of herself as a hero being a trained professional.
    But still her life will be changed by all of this and I pray it will not be for the bad.
    Events like this often bring out the best in people, her bravery, skill, determination, training and luck all came together that day.
    May God be with her and heal her wounds, both inside and out giving her health and happiness.
    Amen.

I hope the one thing that she holds in her heart and mind is the fact that her heroic and quick action saved the lives of so many.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.