Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Family of slain teen calls for illegal immigrant crackdown

Family of slain teen calls for illegal immigrant crackdown

Community activist Quanell X and relatives of a teen gunned down Saturday railed against America's immigration policy this morning after learning one of the suspected gunmen was in the country illegally.

"I believe it is time that the immigration policy in this country has more teeth," Quanell X said before the scheduled arraignments of Melvin Alvarado, 22, and Jonathan Lopez-Torres, 18.

Immigration officials have said Alvarado was deported in April 2008 and again in May 2009.

"This man should not have been allowed to sneak into the country over and over again and snuff out the life of this little girl," Quanell X said. "We do, obviously, have a border problem."

He was cheered on by family members of Shatavia Anderson who was killed on Saturday.

Leroy Anderson, the 14-year-old girl's father, nodded along with Quanell X outside of the courtroom, then broke down in tears while waiting for an elevator with other family members.

The girl's uncle, Joe Lambert, also called for tougher enforcement of immigration laws.

"I would like to see what they're doing in Arizona, done here," Lambert said.

Police have said Shatvia was a "target of opportunity" for an armed robbery as she walked home to her northside apartment after midnight.

Alvarado and Lopez-Torres, who is a lawful permanent resident from Honduras, have been charged with capital murder.

They are being held without bail in the Harris County Jail.

brian.rogers@chron.com

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/met ... 52259.html

Video:
    http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 8068212001
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Where's jesse jackson and al sharpton? Dead silence.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sincerely hope that this black family is just the start of other families of ALL races joining our movement to rid this country of illegal aliens. As this poor family found out, these criminal illegal aliens don't descriminate when it comes to performing their criminals activities in this country.
    Certified Member

After hearing about this young American being killed by those animals I am angry beyond words.

I would sue the FEDS for $1 just to win and have the border sealed.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Where was Quanell JERK when a caucasian man was exercising the right to defend his neighbors home from two El salvadorans illegals who were robbing his neighbors house....he was all over this man because he was white...now he sees the light on illegals thugs TRASHING THIS NATION!

HOUSTON VOTERS PLEASE REGISTER FOR A PETITION TO BRING ON E-VERIFY FOR 2012 BALLOT. PLEASE VISIT:
    www.stopthemagnet.com

Help spread the word......

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Where was Quanell JERK when a caucasian man was exercising the right to defend his neighbors home from two El salvadorans illegals who were robbing his neighbors house....he was all over this man because he was white...now he sees the light on illegals thugs TRASHING THIS NATION!
    It is too bad this family turned to Quanell X in their time of need. This slime bag is a two faced opportunists.
    Certified Member

They WON"T get involved WHEN THERE IS REAL WORK TO DO!

Those two are morons.......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

We know where Al was.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was thinking the EXACT same thing Newmexican.
    But I will not say what it
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    THOSE TWO ATTENTION SEEKERS ARE MARCHNG WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR ***** @SS THEY ARE BOTH JUST OUT FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET OUT OF A SITUATION TO LINE THEIR POCKETS OR TO GARNNER ATTENTION TO THEM SELVES. I CAN'T STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast