Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FLORIDA residents- you Must contact MEL MARTINEZ now!

Make sure your Congressmen & US Representatives KNOW you will VOTE against all politicians who support AMNESTY by any name!
    NO Guest Worker Program until Work Visas are LEGALLY issued by The American Consulates to - each applicant-- in applicant's native country.

LEGAL immigration Forever!
    Illegal Aliens - NEVER!

"H.R. 4437, That's the number of the bill passed in the U.S. House last year that focuses on border security and enforcement. It makes no provisions for allowing illegal immigrants to stay.
    The Senate is considering a more lenient version sponsored by Sen. Mel Martinez, R-Fla., a Cuban immigrant, that would strengthen security but also offer a route to citizenship for as many as 10-million illegal immigrants. It is favored my most immigrant groups."

Florida Senators :

Martinez, Mel- (R - FL) Class III
    317 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
    (202) 224-3041
    http://martinez.senate.gov/public/index ... =Home.Home

Nelson, Bill- (D - FL) Class I
    716 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
    (202) 224-5274
    http://billnelson.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

Find your U.S. Represetative here :

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Why do people vote for "foreigners", once they are in office, they only work for the people in their home country...not America or Americans!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

jlo
    C'mon people, keep the heat on these guys!

Shotgun, there are only four people lower on my list than these two clowns and to call them clowns is actually nice compared to what they really are. John McCain, Ted Kennedy, Vicente Fox, George Bush then these two go on the list.
    I haven't decided who is #1 worst or #2 worst, etc.

I am glad you posted this because I really have a problem. I am from Florida and these are my senators.

I call them far less than I call other state's senators because I feel these two are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT AND COMPLETELY USELESS FOR AMERICA so I work on other senators where there is a least some hope.

Do I have to deal with these two ???!!!!!

TRUST ME the ENTIRE country could call them, and they wouldn't care at all !!!!!!! If you're from Florida, Shotgun, and I think you are, then you KNOW WHAT I MEAN. These senators from Florida are TOTAL sell outs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Shotgun, there are only four people lower on my list than these two clowns and to call them clowns is actually nice compared to what they really are. John McCain, Ted Kennedy, Vicente Fox, George Bush then these two go on the list.
    I haven't decided who is #1 worst or #2 worst, etc.

I am glad you posted this because I really have a problem. I am from Florida and these are my senators.

I call them far less than I call other state's senators because I feel these two are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT AND COMPLETELY USELESS FOR AMERICA so I work on other senators where there is a least some hope.

Do I have to deal with these two ???!!!!!

TRUST ME the ENTIRE country could call them, and they wouldn't care at all !!!!!!! If you're from Florida, Shotgun, and I think you are, then you KNOW WHAT I MEAN. These senators from Florida are TOTAL sell outs.
    I understand your frustration. I call and write these guys at least once a well with NOTHING but BS in return....bla bla bla "no amnesty" bla bla bla "guest workers are essential for the economy...some BS every day.

One guy who does work for me is my Congressman in Pensacola, Jeff Miller. He sent me a three page letter outlining what he is doing to fight illegal immigration. I have told him numerous times that he needs to be our Senator as opposed to the RINO Martinez!

Yes, I've heard about Jeff Miller from Pensacola. He must be the last elected person from Florida who is not a sell out. Pensacola is probably the last American city left in Florida. Of course it's right on the border with Alabama, no wonder. Pensacola is almost outside of Florida.

Oh well, all I can say is that all of you from around the country will be in the SAME condition as Florida if you don't do something FAST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the situation for ANYONE out there who cannot see the truth about what is happening.

I voted for Mel Martinez, because until I started searching for answers as to WHAT was going on where I live and WHY it was happening, I was a trusting and actually very naive American. (Just the kind of American George Bush likes).

It did not bother me in the least that his background was Hispanic. I TRUSTED that he was an American who loved and believed in our country. I TRUSTED that his goal and purpose for running for the U.S. Senate was to represent all Americans, without being bias for or against anyone. I also voted for him because George Bush came on TV and said that we should.

Now I see that Mel Martinez and George Bush had a plan together and the plan is now unfolding before our very eyes. The goal and purpose of Mel Martinez is to represent people in the United States who are of Hispanic origin, he is doing this in order to gain 100% of the Hispanic vote.

He has no interest in upholding our laws, or protecting the American culture, language or in fact in being a representative of ALL Americans.

He is interested in ensuring that he cements himself into the senate and to fight for "his people". He is indebted to George Bush to provide cheap labor for all those TV commercials which GWB did on his behalf to get him elected.

I can ONLY WONDER what it would have been like to have had a senator of Hispanic heritage who really represented ALL of US.

And one more thing. BEWARE. He is an EXPERT at fooling the people. Oh gosh, is he ever an EXPERT.

The truth is he is EVEN a traitor to people of Hispanic origin because those who are here legally would have a much better future for themselves and their children if Mel Martinez chose to uphold our laws and to stand by our U.S. Constitution. SELL THEM OUT MEL. Your friend, Jorge Bush needs CHEAP LABOR !!!

Now can someone tell me WHY I should even BOTHER calling this cheap traitor to tell him ANYTHING

Mel Martinez isn't like my senator, he's like my enemy.

He doesn't even send a blah, blah, blah letter. I guess my name is too American for him to waste his time .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast