Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe ranks #6 most desired guest on talk shows

SHERIFF ARPAIO SCORES A BIG WIN - RANKS #6 MOST DESIRED GUEST ON NATIONAL TALK SHOW CIRCUIT

Published 01/20/2011 - 11:45 a.m.
    CST PHOENIX, AZ -

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio praised the Phoenix news media market for helping him hone his interviewing skills over the last 18 years, enough that he has garnered a top spot on the list of most desired guests to interview on a talk show.

DREAMINTERVIEWGUESTS, a national talent booking agency, conducted a poll in late 2010 and results of the poll were released yesterday.

Over 18,000 members of the news media were asked to rank the people who they most desired to interview. The top categories returned were politicians, talk show hosts and actors.

Of the 500 names which appeared on the respondent’s list, Sheriff Arpaio ranked #6 behind such popular public figures as talk show hosts Rush Limbaugh (1) and Glenn Beck (2), and political personality Sarah Palin (4).

Arpaio beat out the likes of Presidents Obama, George Bush, former Vice President Dick Cheney, and talk show host Sean Hannity as well as host of Hollywood actors.

Arpaio has been a featured guest all over the world on a variety of topics surrounding his tough stance on crime and criminals.

“The local news certainly gave me a good head start with all the controversial stories they’ve run. But I’ve had over 4500 interviews with national and international journalists that have also helped me,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Sheriff Joe ranks #6 most desired guest on talk shows

[quote="JohnDoe2"]SHERIFF ARPAIO SCORES A BIG WIN - RANKS #6 MOST DESIRED GUEST ON NATIONAL TALK SHOW CIRCUIT

Published 01/20/2011 - 11:45 a.m.
    CST PHOENIX, AZ -

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio praised the Phoenix news media market for helping him hone his interviewing skills over the last 18 years,
    enough that he has garnered a top spot on the list of most desired guests to interview on a talk show.

DREAMINTERVIEWGUESTS, a national talent booking agency, conducted a poll in late 2010 and results of the poll were released yesterday.

Over 18,000 members of the news media were asked to rank the people who they most desired to interview.
    The top categories returned were politicians, talk show hosts and actors.

Of the 500 names which appeared on the respondent’s list, Sheriff Arpaio ranked #6 behind such popular public figures
    as talk show hosts Rush Limbaugh (1) and Glenn Beck (2), and political personality Sarah Palin (4).

Arpaio beat out the likes of Presidents Obama, George Bush, former Vice President Dick Cheney, and talk show host Sean Hannity as well as host of Hollywood actors.

Arpaio has been a featured guest all over the world on a variety of topics surrounding his tough stance on crime and criminals.

“The local news certainly gave me a good head start with all the controversial stories they’ve run.
    But I’ve had over 4500 interviews with national and international journalists that have also helped me,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Too Cool! Glad he is on our side and so is he!

He came to the Chicago area a year or so ago and some of us alipacers were lucky to go see him. He was a great speaker and the 2 hours flew by.

My story...at one point his cell phone rang. He said it was a reporter and briefly took the call.

You will not be surprised at his ring tone.......

answer: Frank Sinatra's I did it my Way
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)