Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The endangered Pacific Northwest tree octopus

Tree octopus exposes internet illiteracy

Posted on 02/01/2011 by mludwig

The endangered Pacific Northwest tree octopus in its natural habitat. (Picture) (snicker)
    Is this creature capable of exposing shocking internet illiteracy?

Donald Leu, a researcher from the University of Connecticut, conducted a U.S. Department of Education-funded study of internet literacy among so-called “digital natives,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good article. How true that is. To many sheeple that don't think for themselves or anaylize anything. If it says it on a site it MUST be true because its the internet of truth after all.

Whenever I find out something that sounds a bit iffy I research it through multiple sites comparing numbers and info. But I try and teach others and they just expect wiki to tell them everything or just go to a fun looking site with pretty colors and pictures.

Many people believe what they read even when it is a blog written by some guy sitting in his mother's basement making stuff up just to provoke people, instead of a ligament news article. ("Real news articles" also need to be verified.) Some people also accept the comments posted by people on the internet as fact. The more times the BS is repeated, the more people will believe it and even forward it to other people as fact, without ever questing it or researching the info.

And now I have to go donate to the Save the Endangered Pacific N.W. Tree Octopus Fund.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn