Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ICE: Former Female Police Chief Detained in El Paso

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE: Former Female Police Chief Detained in El Paso

police chief detained in El Paso
    By Adriana Gómez Licón / El Paso Times
    Posted: 03/08/2011 10:30:44 AM MST

The young police chief who last week abandoned her post in the Juárez Valley was taken to an El Paso detention center, a human rights official said on Tuesday.

Gustavo de la Rosa Hickerson, Chihuahua human rights ombudsman in Juárez, said Marisol Valles GarcÃ*a, 21, requested asylum in Fort Hancock along with her husband, her infant son and her parents.

De la Rosa said they were taken to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center on Montana Avenue in El Paso around Thursday where they remain in custody. The fate of the infant son is not known.

ICE officials said they could not comment on Valles.

Adriana Gómez Licón may be reached at agomez@elpasotimes.com; 546-6129.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_17565259

Marisol Valles GarcÃ*a, 21, requested asylum in Fort Hancock along with her husband, her infant son and her parents.
    And if they grant her asylum they will be bringing his parents, all their siblings and siblings spouses and children, aunts uncles and probably the entire town she abandoned!

She took that job knowing full well what it entailed. She put her life and her family's life on the line, it's not our problem! She probably took the job with this in mind, that sounds cold but I put NOTHING past these people anymore. Send them back!

I think her and her family may be in a much greater danger once they return to Mexico because GarcÃ*a spoke publicly she was fleeing the cartels because they had threatened her.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Who didn't see this coming? Raise your hand. Don't be shy. . . . Didn't think so. How long do you think it will take for her, her husband, her child, and her mother and father to locate the welfare line?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't mean to sound cold, however, she is responsible for her own actions. There is no question that she knew the dangers she was placing herself and her family in. She drew the line in the sand, and then out of fear decided to cross the line of her own making.

Why don't she get protection from her own goverment ya know the same guy Obama bends over for..Why should we foot the bill for her con.

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    Why don't she get protection from her own goverment ya know the same guy Obama bends over for..Why should we foot the bill for her con.
    Excellent point! I agree, she should have went to the Mexican Federalies for her protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    I don't mean to sound cold, however, she is responsible for her own actions. There is no question that she knew the dangers she was placing herself and her family in. She drew the line in the sand, and then out of fear decided to cross the line of her own making.
    Ditto! She had no business at 20 being the chief of police. She knew full well the death threats were part of the business and sure to come her way once she took over that district. I suspect this was a ploy all along on her part, in order to run to the US and seek amnesty once the death threats were lobbed her way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    And if they grant her asylum they will be bringing his parents, all their siblings and siblings spouses and children, aunts uncles and probably the entire town she abandoned!

She took that job knowing full well what it entailed. She put her life and her family's life on the line, it's not our problem! She probably took the job with this in mind, that sounds cold but I put NOTHING past these people anymore. Send them back!
    ship them all back home I dont feel sorry for anyof them