WorldNetDaily

Savage to Obama: 'Don't pee down our backs . . . '

Invokes old Russian saying to describe president's treatment of Americans

Posted: April 14, 2011
8:31 pm Eastern
© 2011 WorldNetDaily
Audio:

President Obama

Talk-radio host Michael Savage had one thing in common yesterday with Vice President Joe Biden – who was caught on camera falling asleep: They both could hardly take listening to President Obama's budget speech, although for different reasons.

Calling Obama's plan to further increase the size of government "classic Marxism," Savage invoked an old Russian saying to describe how he sees Obama treating the American people.

"You can't pee on my back and call it rain, Mr. Obama," Savage said.

"You stood up there today and you peed on the backs of the most productive Americans, and you try to tell us it was rain," he continued.

"No, Mr. Obama, you can't pee down our backs and call it rain."

Savage said if the U.S. had a true alternative party, its members "would get up there today and scream at him."

"But you saw what they did. They lied to us. There was no $38 billion in cuts," he said.

Savage was referring the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office's determination that of the $38.5 billion in savings, only $352 million will be realized this fiscal year.

"Boehner is a pink tie," Savage said. "The whole pack of them are pink ties. I told you this years ago. It's a one-party system with a two-card monte ... with no pea under either shell.

"You can shuffle around the shells, and no matter which one you pick up, there is no pea under either shell," he said.

Savage said the American people "are getting beaten to death by both of these gangs of grifters."

"And you say, 'Oh, you've gotta calm down; you gotta be more civil.' Like heck, I do. I'm not going to be civil when I'm being fleeced by a bunch of criminals. This is criminal."

They're "stealing from my pocket," Savage said, and "I'm supposed to say, 'Thank you'?"

Audio at the link:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=287289