Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What If They Are Lying To Us About Ron Paul?

I've believed all this for years now! I can't believe some one finally is putting it out there.

Three Cheers for the Judge!
    Last edited by Ratbstard; 01-07-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tremendous Truth!

Bravo!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    not enough of America is actually aware whats going on.... looking at the poll numbers I have all but lost hope. Maybe its just time to move to a country that still has a chance / hope for a future. This country has been sold to the highest bid'r and all it took was a few trinkets for corruption to take hold... we are already at 103% of GDP which means we could never pay it back; even in a booming economy...

I'll keep fighting but my hope is dwindling unless something seriously happens to turn this boat around... in the mean time the New World Order can kiss where the sun dont shine
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-08-2012 at 05:13 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Establishment GOP Insider Admitted to Plan to Subvert Iowa Caucus In Order to Prevent Ron Pauls Win

January 5, 2011

The day before the Iowa Caucus an establishment GOP insider openly admitted to a plan to subvert votes away from Ron Paul by swaying large voter blocks to vote for Romney or Santorum.

Sadly this appears to have actually happened, with tens of thousands of votes for Rick Santorum coming out of no where and moving Ron Paul into third place which in turn moved him out of most major news headlines.

This fact, coupled with the revelations that in many places throughout Iowa NO voter id card was required to vote, makes the results of yesterdays caucus very suspicious.

We will continue to research this ongoing situation and will be publishing a much more in depth report in the near future.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/01/04/es...ron-pauls-win/