Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Body of second girl found abused, strangled, burned in Mexic

I am appalled, and disgusted at this. I'm slapping this one on the front page tomorrow.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexi ... yings.html

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico – Police found the body of a 10-year-old girl who had been sexually abused, strangled and partly burned in the border city of Ciudad Juarez on Tuesday, just two days after the body of a 7-year-old girl was found in similar circumstances nearby.

While Ciudad Juarez has suffered a decade-long series of sexually-motivated killings of young women, it now appears to be gripped by a spate of child killings.

The child found Tuesday, identified as Anahi Orozco, had been raped, asphyxiated and set afire, probably late Monday night, according to assistant state prosecutor Flor Mireya Aguilar.

The girl's body was found on a mattress in her house; her two younger sisters, aged 1 1/2 and 3 years, were also apparently at home at the time of the attack. The children's parents, who work the night shift at a local factory, had apparently left the girls alone while they worked.

Her mattress had apparently been set afire; police were alerted to the blaze by neighbors. Two possible suspects have been identified in the case. An autopsy confirmed the girl had been raped.

On Sunday, the body of a kidnapped 7-year-old girl has been found in a wood and cardboard shack about 20 miles south of Ciudad Juarez, across the border from El Paso, Texas.

The girl had been sexually molested and killed by blows to the head, then placed in a barrel and covered with cement, police said.

Chihuahua state Attorney General Patricia Gonzalez said officials were asking for help from the FBI to investigate that case.

The girls' ages tends to separate their cases from more than 100 largely unsolved slayings of young women who were sexually assaulted, strangled and dumped in the desert since 1993.

http://www.alipac.us/article-415--0-0.html

I said I was gonna post it, and I did.