Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thought about teachers.

Thought just came to mind, if there are so many illegal aliens stealing ss numbers, Could it not be possible for an illegal who was a teacher in Mexico be teaching our kids? They seem to be getting away with everything else, couldn't this be a possibility?

Of course, it is possible - and I would say probable.

I have heard people say they are, but have no proof.

We do have a teacher shortage in Texas - they pay them terrible wages.
    Come of think of it, they are kinda already working for illegal wages!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, that's too much like WORK. There is a better chance that half the kids in your kids' classrooms are not only here illegally but also lying about their home address to get their kids into the school of their choosing depending upon which school offers the most for their kids (in services usually). I have one right on my street who let her nephew use her address to attend our local school when he didn't live here and it's a well knwn fact in the area that it's a common practice in our schools. No one is responsible for verifying residences.

I read...

I read a thread here about a city official in Santa Ana, CA (Mrs. Avila???)

Who said that Spanish language books had been introduce surptitiously into classrooms in Santa Ana. These books taught the Mexican Constitution and other aspects about Mexican cutlure.......that should be taught only to Mexican citizens in Mexico...

These books did not go through the proper committees to get used in the classrooms, this was all backdoor behind the back crap. She caught it and blew the whistle.

The books basically taught the kids (in Spanish).....hey this is Mexico, kid, you are in Mexico.....

Disgusting isn't it?

Thank God we have people like her on our side who caught this crap and blew the whistle.

Oh, I think illegals would love to have their own teaching and I think a lot of them would teach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Thought about teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by swtncgram
    Thought just came to mind, if there are so many illegal aliens stealing ss numbers, Could it not be possible for an illegal who was a teacher in Mexico be teaching our kids? They seem to be getting away with everything else, couldn't this be a possibility?
    In Houston, we are already having problems like this. Our school districts are doing what every other big business is doing and going outside of the USA to hire teachers. They don't want to pay us what we are worth so they go to Mexico and recruit teachers. They pay them big transfer bonuses and extra for being bilingual.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

My daughter decided she wanted to go back to school and become a teacher.

She moved home for a year. She went to school full time, sang in a school choir in order to get a scholarship, sang in a church choir for pay, worked full time as asst mgr of a grocery store, and drove 50 miles one way to go to school.

She had been working this way for about 6 months when her friend from the state where she had been working sent her a newspaper clipping. It was about one of the most affluent school districts in the nation - certainly in that state. They were having financial problems. Their solution was to retire all eligible tachers, force early retirement on all eligible for that - and replace them with teachers from India.

Needless to say, my daughter was crushed. It took the wind out of her sails. She said if that school district was doing that, what would the school districts that really were hurting do.

In New Mexico they "imported" about a 100 teachers from Mexico to teach in our schools. They do this under the cover story it's some kind of teacher trade for the year. Many of these Mexican teachers cannot speak English, so this tells you who they'll be teaching here in NM. NNTRIXIE - Tell your daughter to become a Special Education Teacher (SPED) and she'll be dual licensed. There's a shortage of SPED teachers and the market for them is broader. She can even become more specialized by getting her Masters in a specific field. For example, Deaf, blind, mentally retarded or autistic etc. The pay is good too.