Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speaking Opportunities for Cong. Tancredo

I posted about the subject of assisting with speaking opportunities for Cong. Tancredo several weeks ago. I wish to post about that subject again.

Cong. Tancredo needs to increase his name recognition nationally. If anyone is a member of a group that might host a speech by Cong. Tancredo, please let me know.

Cong. Tancredo can be elected as the next president of the United States.

We must all really get on this, but first CAFTA!!

I was really proud of what Cong. Tancredo said to that GOP group with Bob Martinez (latest news articles). This guy (Tancredo) is right on! I just can't believe the way he nips the lies and deceit in the bud.

This is EXACTLY the type of person this country, and probably the entire world, would do well with as leader of the U.S...especially in these times.

TANCREDO 2008!!!! He's going to North Florida!! You guys in Central and Southern Georgia, the Florida Panhandle, and South Florida, get ready.
    We will all get up at 4:30 AM leave at 5AM and drive to wherever in North Florida it will be. What a blast day that's going to be!!

We don't know the exact date yet, but rest assured when we have it....you'll have it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    We must all really get on this, but first CAFTA!!

I was really proud of what Cong. Tancredo said to that GOP group with Bob Martinez (latest news articles). This guy (Tancredo) is right on! I just can't believe the way he nips the lies and deceit in the bud.

This is EXACTLY the type of person this country, and probably the entire world, would do well with as leader of the U.S...especially in these times.

TANCREDO 2008!!!! He's going to North Florida!! You guys in Central and Southern Georgia, the Florida Panhandle, and South Florida, get ready.
    We will all get up at 4:30 AM leave at 5AM and drive to wherever in North Florida it will be. What a blast day that's going to be!!

We don't know the exact date yet, but rest assured when we have it....you'll have it!!
    It is worth the drive to hear Cong. Tancredo speak in person.