Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special thanks to JP

JP is right, we do need to get on the phones and e-mails thanking those that voted against CAFTA. I know everyone is pretty hot under the collar about those that voted YEA, but remember that there are future battles ahead that we must try to secure their support on.

There are many people to thank, and I'm getting around to that.

I want to take a moment to offer some special thanks to JP. As all of you know, JP took on a leadership roll in leading our fight against CAFTA. He brought us news story after news story, tracking information, and was there helping me and all of us every step of the way.

Everyone here that worked to oppose CAFTA should be proud of the strong effort and work that we put forward as a team. Just imagine how things could be when there is more of us!

But special thanks to JP. JP you did a great job helping to organize things here on the site and helping me and others with this effort and I want to personally thank you for all of that hard work and patience and leadership you showed in this fight. Your extra efforts on the research front was a great help. I think a lot of us on the board feel the same way from my conversations of late.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RIGHT ON!!

JP...everything William said is true and I know everyone on the boards appreciates you and your special effort on CAFTA!!

And, it may not be over yet.

Everyone here in NC go to the newsobserver forum. There are some angry North Carolinians there posting heartily about the Traitors on CAFTA. Join in and vent. Raleigh is a big market for anti-CAFTA folks. Alot of people know the hardships to come in this state for most of the population that CAFTA will bring.

This is the link to the thread:

http://forums.triangle.com/WebX?14@185. ... 3@.eeeab6a

Enough excitement could get some calls in to Burr and Dole. That would be 2 of the 6 we need to defeat CAFTA in the US Senate.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great idea Judy! And tell those folks on the N & O forum about us and give them a link. Give others that care about CAFTA and illegal immigration links to us on any forum you find them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland posted the topic and has the link in the topic. He posted your news release on the CAFTA vote. Then I posted last night and checked it today and there were several unhappy campers. Then I posted about the vote coming up in the Senate tonight so maybe more will get involved in the thread.

Maybe you should do another news release about JP's discovery of the needed vote in the Senate?

A simple one with a title like..."This is America So It's Not Over Until It's Over..CAFTA Goes Back to US Senate"

That will instill hope; demonstrate the uniqueness of our system; and might just motivate people that weren't motivated before to get on the stick and weild it as hard as they can against their Senators.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JP, you were very dedicated to stopping CAFTA. Thank you. All the work you did helped to inform us and motivate us.

I personally thank you jp, I appreciate all of the articles you posted about CAFTA trying to explain exactly what this TREATY is all about.

I know a lot of people's eyes glaze over when it comes to these trade issues, but they fail to realize how they tie into the illegal immigration issue and the New World Order.

The sovereignty of our country is the main issue and these are the moves the players are enacting to reach their goal.

I wish we had a constitutional lawyer on this forum who might look into the issue of granting the President " Fast Track" and naming these trade deals agreements, instead of what they really are TREATIES.

This is Congress's job and needs a 2/3 vote to pass. Why did they give up that duty, and what we can do about it.

I admit, I was one of those people who's "eyes glazed over" when it came to CAFTA talk. But when I saw it only passed by 2 votes I was kicking myself, wondering if there was anything I could've done to have made a difference. At any rate, my thanks go out to everyone who worked on behalf of killing that thing. And its a moral victory, in a way. Bush put all the political capital he had into passing that thing, and it passed by a measely 2 votes. So Bush is obviously running out of gas. ANd we're going to keep doing whatever we can to drain his tank. ANd don't get discouraged, everybody. Things are going to continue to get worse, thats inevitable. But think how much MORE worse it would've already gotten if not for our efforts. Its people like us who are literally saving this country; doing whatever we can to rein in the beast of our runaway immigration insanity.

I want to add my thanks as well, JP. You did a terrific job and your efforts were untiring. They didn't go unappreciated. And, they weren't for naught.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Everyone,
    Thank you for your kind words. But you don’t have to thank me.

There are so many here that have also worked on getting this treasonous bill defeated. I am just one voice amongst many. I should be thanking all of you for your work. After all, it has been a combined effort that helped us get so far on this bill.

I will continue to support ALIPAC and I will be lobbying against CAFTA. I am hoping that it can be repealed and we can put the pressure on for a congressional investigation regarding all of the illegal strong-arming tactics that were used to pass the illegal treaty.

I am going to start another web site that will unmask the twisted politics that are going on in this country and on it, I will be promoting ALIPAC along with some other great web sites.

I will still help in this fight with illegal immigration. Likewise, I will be working to get the FTAA stopped. I will not quit until we get our nation back. We must not let them take our nation. We must not stop until we win.

Once again thank you all for you hard work and dedication.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)