Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's 'in your face' malfeasance continues in wake of disas

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/12553812.htm

Posted on Sat, Sep. 03, 2005

Mexico: U.S. won't prosecute illegal migrants affected by Katrina

Associated Press

MEXICO CITY - The United States has agreed with a request from Mexico to not prosecute undocumented Mexican migrants affected by Hurricane Katrina who recur to U.S. officials for help, President Vicente Fox said Friday.

"We have agreed with the government of the United States that those who were not documented at the time will not be subject to any pressure or persecution whatsoever," Fox said during a government event Friday afternoon.

"In this way, they can receive help from the American authorities, they can approach the authorities to point out what they've lost and, above all, to ask for support."

Mexico estimates that about 40,000 Mexicans were living in Louisiana, the majority in New Orleans, which was devastated by the hurricane.

Foreign Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez said Friday that Mexico would set up temporary consulates near the disaster area to help Mexicans and Central Americans alike affected by the storm. Officials did not have reports of any Mexican deaths, but 87 citizens were reported missing, Derbez said.

He added that Mexico also was ready to send immediate assistance to the United States, but was just waiting for the go-ahead from officials there. The aid will include Navy ships, food and medicine, amphibious vehicles and health and rescue personnel, the foreign secretary said.

===============================================

Contact your Reps and Senators and demand action now:

http://capwiz.com/fair/home/
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's what I wrote to my two worthless Senators and my one worthless Rep:

While you and your collegues in Congress and the Senate are still relaxing on your cushy vacations while America goes down the tubes I just wanted to express my outrage over a few things. Not that any of you bureaucrats care what I think even though I vote in every election and actually pay my taxes, but since I have a few minutes I thought what the hell.

First off I wanted to sound off on the Hurricane Katrina disaster. It's amazing to me that when the Tsunami hit Indonesia, they got aide money and relief in the billions like right away. Yet our own country gets hit with a nasty, devastating hurricane in New Orleans and Mississippi and yet we still have hundreds of thousands of people who still don't have access to food, water and medical supplies. We have god only knows how many people are homeless. We didn't even have enough resources available from the national guard and such to rescue all of the victims that drowned. We could have had all that and a more speedier response time to get aide to these people immediately, but all of those resources are in Iraq fighting Bush's foolish freedom and democracy crusade. So you mean to tell me that we can send hundreds of thousands of troops to every other country in the name of freedom and democracy, but yet we can't even spare enough troops to defend our own country and help restore law and order after a natural disaster?

This whole fiasco gives me 100 percent justification of why I feel that our current administration running the government is the most incompetent ever. The lack of action being taken by our federal government is a national disgrace. We seem to care more about foreign nationals effected by a natural disaster on their turf then we do about our own countrymen and women and children effected by a natural disaster that hits our own country.

This whole thing is a disgrace. Yet I still hear that the majority of Congress and the Senate are still on vacation even after this whole thing hit. What the hell is up with that? You incompetent bums should be ashamed of yourselves. Instead of getting off your duffs, ending your vacations, taking action and helping to lead the way into getting the aide and relief needed to help the victims of New Orleans recover (God knows that Bush is too incompetent to do his duty), you all are still on your cushy vacations. We have hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people who are dieing to help with the recovery effort. They want to help and solve problems, but yet they are being told that there is nothing they can do except give donations. Yeah just send in the cash so it can be stolen and put into someone elses pockets just like what happened in Indonesia. Maybe some of it went into your campaign coffers for all I know.

Second the gas prices are a joke. Tell me that this isn't the actions of corporations gouging the prices to profit off of this disaster? This is going to break the backs of Americans everywhere who don't make the six or seven figures that some inside the beltway are fortunate enough to make. Why isn't the federal government stepping in to put a price cap on gas? Why isn't the federal government demanding that more refineries be made? Why aren't we trying to become more fuel independent by drilling in places offshore or in Alaska for example? Why not at least demand that Vicente Fox give us a few barrels of oil (what I mean by a few is really a few million) for payment for having us take on and care for all of his illegal aliens he sends north of the border? Something is better than allowing these corporations to jack the price of gas up to the point where the middle class and the poor can't afford to drive anymore or even heat their homes in the winter which is coming up soon.

Finally my last point. I just read that Bush made an agreement behind Americas back with Vicente Fox to not prosecute the illegal aliens from Mexico effected by the hurricane. Well gee isn't that swell? Millions of American citizens just lost their homes and jobs, have nowhere to go, will more than likely end up bankrupt and on the streets, but yet the illegal aliens get to stay and continue to get a free ride off of the backs of the American people. Tell me something, how much of the FEMA money is going to go to the illegal aliens? How many of the jobs that will be available in the construction business will be handed out to the illegal aliens when the reconstruction of New Orleans begins? It's so nice to know that our president and the federal government in general still looks out for their own interest and the interest of foreign criminals and big businesses even in the wake of one of the worst natural disasters that ever hit America. What I want to know is why are we allowing these criminals to stay in this country? Why do we always look for every stinking excuse not to send them back home? I as a constituent demand that action be taken immediately to remove every single illegal alien from this country. Are we a nation of laws or lawlessness? I don't want to hear excuses, I don't want to hear about oh we are a nation of immigrants babble again. I want steps being taken immediately now to remove the illegal aliens from the country whether they suffered through the hurricane or not. I don't care that they suffered from the hurricane. They weren't suppose to be in this country in the first place. Stop giving them a free ride.

Sad thing is that alot of lives could have been saved and alot of this could have been prevented had you bureaucrats not stripped out funding to upgrade the leeves and we would have had the resources to save alot of lives had it not been for Bush's foolish Iraq cruscade. What's more important, Iraq or America? Bring our troops home and put them on the border. The fact that we have troops on the borders of other countries and not our own is a disgrace. Get back from your vacation and do your job or I'm going to do my job in November of 2006 and cast a vote for your opponent.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just sent a slightly edited version to President Bush, VP Cheny, Sen. Dole, Sen. Burr and Rep. Price.

I hope everyone else does the same.

WHAT I will send this immediately to Drudge Report. I'll be back.
    This is the icing on the cake.

IMPEACH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

News sent to Drudge. Tomorrow I will send that to everyone I can.

George Bush should have said that we will give any medical assistance necessary and the pay for their air fare home.

This is enough to put a lot of people through the roof.
    Time to protest in Washington.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)