Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pelosi giving away American jobs

Date: Tuesday 26FEB08 10:45 p.m. EST

Speaker Pelosi works for outlaw corporations to give even more U.S. jobs to foreign workers

DEAR FRIENDS,

The reports from our NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team today were even worse.

Incredible as it may seem amidst talk of recessions, job cuts and stagnant wages, we are finding reports and signs everywhere that House Speaker Pelosi is negotiating to give millions of U.S. jobs to foreign workers.

Please go to your own customized Action Buffet corkboard: http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet and make sure that you have sent all the faxes and made all the phone calls available to you to stop Speaker Pelosi's vile maneuverings.

And thanks to all of you have already sent nearly 100,000 faxes into Congress just this week, demanding that Congress save the dwindling number of U.S. jobs for Americans and legal immigrants already here.

It appears that the irresponsible, outlaw minority of the corporate world that insists on illegal foreign labor has a special "in" with the Democratic Speaker.

Pelosi's backroom deals appear to be motivated by fear that a group of freshmen Democrats may get most Republicans to help them force a vote on the enforcement-only SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement). That bill -- with 145 bi-partisan signers in the House and Senate -- primarily would drive millions of illegal aliens out of their jobs.

But Pelosi is trying to ensure that if the enforcement-only bill comes to a vote it will include huge increases in H-2B and H-1B visas for foreign workers of all kinds, and that it will include millions of legal work permits for all the illegal aliens currently holding a job.

I want every American to be aware of Speaker Pelosi's callous attitude toward the 23 million, less-educated working-age Americans who do not currently have a job.

This group of Americans without any college education and without a job increased by 2 million between 2000 and 2005 at the same time Congress was importing 1.5 million foreign workers of the same education level, according to research by the Center for Immigration Studies.

Nobody in Congress has a worse grade (F-minus) than Nancy Pelosi when it comes to protecting American jobs, American wages and American working conditions from the downward pressures of massive immigration.

As the head Democrat, she stands in stark contrast to most of the newly elected Democrats who are pledged to protecting American workers and fighting illegal immigration. Unfortunately, Pelosi, the most radical Member of Congress on the immigration issue, is using her power as Speaker of the House to try to wreak even more damage on the most vulnerable of American workers and legal immigrant workers in this country. I urge all concerned Americans to contact their Members of Congress and express opposition to Rep. Pelosi's outrageous push for more foreign work visas.

Our Action Buffet Team will be providing you new opportunities for action during Wednesday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my life time i've lived to see my government by pure Greed become the Enemy of the people. This NWO must be defended . They are ruling ,Not the citizen .
    More fax's for Pelosi coming
    Am i wrong cause these people discuss me ? Cause they sure do .
    I think we need some Fax to Dubya also . He has way to many Mexicans in his Cabinet !!
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

This is not only a matter of less educated, non-college educated employment. The IT industry has been devasted by the large influx of Indians filling employment and flattening wages. My husband is a mechanical engineer, was fired and replaced by two Germans when he was diagnosed with cancer. The Germans had per diems, company housing and cars and sure they worked cheaper but had no expenses. But, the company could deduct these expenses from their taxes to the government instead of the employees paying taxes on earnings and autos and homes. This is a corporate win-win situation and our country's lose-lose situation. It took him a year to complete treatment and two years to find another job, at half of what he was making. He is at the prime of earning years, and also experience and training.

Anyone who believes that all these H1B visas are not devastating our employment industries and our economy, think again. Wages are declining in all engineering employment and job markets shrinking. This is the target of the H1B visa programs and when our children graduate from college, good luck in finding any job that will even pay back college loans over the course of their lifetimes.

We were in Washington for the March for America - one of the few unfortunately. There was some Indian holy person there and the mall was covered over with Indians in colorful dresses. They were beautiful and breath taking, but when stood back to look at the sheer numbers it was impossible to believe what country you were in. We have a bigger problem then most realize.

PELOSI

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how we stop Pelosi and others like her. Can legislators who want to stop her at least make sure any of her crap to be voted on has to be a recorded vote - not voice? At least those who want to try to fool their constituents about what they are really doing will not be able to do so. It just might prevent at least some of them from voting Pelosi's way.

S.A.V.E. and Pelosi

Is there anything individuals like me to help stop Pelosi's amendments from making SAVE too weak to do any good?