Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NYTimes: Beware ye girls of Central America...

New York Times, Wednesday, Sept 27:
    More cheerful news about the exploits of the "We're not criminals" bunch who've been invading one of the earliest-settled counties in the nation, Suffolk County, NY. You can find the article at the NYTimes website.
    The article states that the Feds arrested 26 registered sex offenders, all of whom are immigrants, mostly illegal, for sexually assaulting girls between the ages of 6-18. The men are all from Central America, Mexico, Haiti (Ok, one non-Latino) and the Dom Rep. Officials are working on having the men deported. So, unfortunately for the girls of Latin America, a some of the scumbags will be returning.

I got the date wrong.

I apologize to readers for not seeing the date on the NY Times story. The date at the top of the web page is 9/27/2006, and I failed to see the small print in the article-March 3rd, 2005.

We need the link please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By all means...

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference ... UNTY%20(NY)&field=geo&match=exact

Better link for NYTimes news story

Let's try this link as the one I copied before didn't quite get the viewer to the story I mentioned.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... 20Refugees