Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Go to any California university and you will find the same stuff, though a little tamer. Try this one http://www.csun.edu/~mecha/ . Or the one from Berkley http://www.berkeleymecha.org/main/ . The websites are relatively tame, but ask anyone at the university and they will tell you the activities are not...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mecha's thoughts:

CULTURAL values of our people strengthen our identity and the moral backbone of the movement.
    HAHAHAHA

OK!!!!Yeah I have seen those values and that moral backbone. Those wonderful values as they try walking out of our local grocery stores with cases of beer, and that moral fortitude when those illegal Mecha folks abuse children and women.

Great moral people with wonderful values!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting announcement on the site I wonder if KrispyKreme provided free donuts?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Good thing I do not have a Crispy Creme nearby and do not buy from them, this way they cannot use my purchase proceeds to benefit this racialy motivated group!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you follow the Mecha philosophy link, the following struck me pretty
    hard. Haven't seen such a mix of nationalism & racism since you
    know when:

National Pride
    Recognizing that the majority of our Raza are members of the working class, we avow an anti-imperialist analysis that includes Chicana/Chicano self-determination. Chicano self-determination must begin with the recognition of what is implied in using the term M.E.Ch.A. (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán). Essentially, we are a Chicana and Chicano student movement directly linked to Aztlán. As Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán, we are a nationalist movement of Indigenous Gente that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright. As a nationalist movement we seek to free our people from the exploitation of an oppressive society that occupies our land. Thus, the principle of nationalism serves to preserve the cultural traditions of La Familia de La Raza and promotes our identity as a Chicana/Chicano Gente.