Thread: Los Angeles

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles

Anyone have any good ideas for some political strategy that would remove the "Sanctuary Status" of Los Angeles and remove Antonia Villaraigosa from office?

Is anyone working on these two tragic problems?

Toss out the current list of registered voters and make them reregister then double check their proof of citizenship documents.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Damn good idea

Xanadu:

Damn good idea, and it would clear the polls of all illegal voters, but I don't think it would ever happen - sad to say.

There must be some simple way, some brilliantly simple way, to solve the problem...uhh other than following existing laws that should have barred them from ever coming here to begin with.

wish they had a emoticon with a lil zipper cause I'm zippin my lip

We all know I have no will power when it comes to abstaining from putting in my two cents. I'll unzip for a moment.

One of the biggest issues when politicos get in power through fraudulent methods is getting "them" to legislate themselves off the gravy train. So your brilliant simple idea is not going to be found in the first place we look existing law.

I suspect its in the Constitution but Albusto put it on the closet shelf. We need first to recover its functionality. That too is hard when Congress is full of so many addicted to gravy. Wonder how they would fair if they REALLY had to work for a living? ZIP
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)