Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Advanced WARNING on Wed and Thurs of this week.

ALIPAC Team,

Just to let everyone on the boards know, Wed and Thurs are going to be knock down drag out days for us.

We are going to need all you can give.

We are really standing on the fulcrum now. The Presidential campaigns are heating up and that is the door closer on the S. 1348 Amnesty Bill.

Sen. Reid wants the Cloture vote and passage vote now. We are going to have to make sure the Senators know that the public will blame everyone that votes Yes for Cloture if this bill passes. Some of them have cut deals to vote YES on Cloture then no on the bill.

That way they can help the bill pass then try to say they voted against it to their constituents. NC Senator Richard Burr is likely to be in this shady back room deal category.

We plan to kick things into high gear first thing in the morning and hit em hard on Wed and thurs.

Hope everyone is ready to rumble!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will be back on calls/faxes/emails with some new ambition!

This republican debate was a breath of fresh air. It was nice to see so many candidates speaking out about the McKennedy bill. Whether they walk the walk or not, it helped send a message the public about this crap bill.

Sooo ready to rumble. I feel almost that it is my duty as an American to make my feelings known on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do!

I'm ready to do some (MOD EDIT) My apologies to the ladies of this forum, no disrespect intended. Just can't find anything nicer to say about our esteemed Senators.

Reay to roll!!!!!

On board and ready to kick butt!

R E A D Y ! ! ! !

Right after I hoist Old Glory in the morning and have coffee its to the phones till noon let them know where still here.

April
    Ready to Rumble!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast