Thread: 14th Amendment

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

14th Amendment

You've probably discussed this before, but I'm fairly new here.

I read the 14th Amendment yesterday, and it clearly states that a person who is born to someone ILLEGALLY in our country cannot be a citizen. Aren't these mothers who come over the border for one day to have a baby illegally here? They're not citizens - they're only coming for the free medical care (paid by us, the citizens), and for the goodies the kid will receive as a citizen. Why are the kids being given citizenship?

Why are we interpreting this Amendment incorrectly, as I see it? So, are we going against our Constitution which is supposed to be "upheld" by our representatives?

This is a gross error, in my opinion.

Hi, and welcome. The government does not concern itself with following the rule of law unless it suits thier needs and desires.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Is there anyway that William can get us going on correcting this after we get through this shamnesty? We really need to push the issue that just b/c they are born here does not give them citizenship.

This needs to be somewhere on our agenda!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Duh

Re: 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    14th Amendment ... clearly states that a person who is born to someone ILLEGALLY in our country cannot be a citizen. Aren't these mothers who come over the border for one day to have a baby illegally here? They're not citizens - they're only coming for the free medical care (paid by us, the citizens), and for the goodies the kid will receive as a citizen. Why are the kids being given citizenship?
    You are correct. Babies of illegals should not be citizens.

Does anyone know if anchor babies are given a social security number by the Social Security Administration? Or do illegals just obtain forged/fake documents for their babies?

Duh
    Duh

Yeap, social services makes sure the anchor gets a SS #.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember this stated on the last immigration boondogle bill last year. It is a misconception based on the exception just for Cubans.

STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION by taking away the incentives;

STOP EMPLOYERS FROM HIRING ILLEGAL WORKERS.

Enforce the immigration laws we have.

They will not come, they will leave if they cannot work without legal documents. Then bring in legal immigrants to replace them and hire american workers,.

REPEAL THE AUTOMATIC BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP.

OR CORRECTLY INTERPRET 14TH AMENDMENT.

The anchor that bring them here and allowed them to stay will be gone.

They will not come and there will be nothing to anchor them here.

As it stands now, there is not an illegal alien that does not have an anchor.

If this is not done, nothing will work. No amount of immigration reform will work. It has not worked before and it will not work now under a different name.

If they can get across the border and allowed to work, they will come.

If they can produce an "anchor" baby they will come and we cannot and will not deport them.

It is a simple as that.

You are so right. Just look at the prenatal clinics at government funded health departments across the country. They are filled with non English speaking people who claim they have no source of income. I doubt these people are legally here. I think the biggest problem with the illegals are not the ones crossing the border but the ones who are here just to have babies and collect the benefits. This is how they how they hope to take over America. Their fetility rate is higher here than in Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)