Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Senator Feinstein

Dear Senator Feinstein:

How dare you equate those that opposed the Grand Compromise on Immigration Reform to racists? I take personal offense to you calling me a racist because I was opposed to your amnesty legislation. There are many things I could say in response to your despicable characterization of me. I could even engage in name calling against you but I have too much class to do that. Therefore, all I will say is one thing…you do not deserve the honor of being a Senator whose duty is to uphold the Constitution and represent the American people.

sent via e-mail on her Senate website
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for you, Zeezil. You sure whacked her hard.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need to write too. I do know that it won't do any good. She is granite.

This kind of characterization of those that opposed the "Grand Compromise" cannot be allowed to stand. She must be called out on it. I am so angry that not only did I send the above letter, I called her San Francisco office, spoke to a staffer, and asked her to tell the Senator in no uncertain terms that I was offended and that she does not deserve the honor to serve as a U.S. Senator.

I too have sent numerous emails, faxes and phone calls to the "honorable" senator. I even told her staff yesterday when I spoke to her that we would be protesting outside her offices next week if she voted yes for cloture. You would think if she recieved that much feeback that she step back and say "wow maybe I should rethink this". But no, she calls us racist???? crazy
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Feinstein

She is doing exactly what all liberals do when they can not defend their position on this subject. They call us racist!